PDA

View Full Version : love at first sight

andrew.bowles30
26-Jan-11, 14:04
i fell in love with caithness the clean beaches the rugged hills and the pepole so lucky to have that land scape i moved down to england for family reasons but yerned to be back, it stayed in my heart and longed to be home i now finally get the chance to come home end of feb and will never leave again thare are places to visit which i did not see when i was there last places that the tourist miss our land our home caithness:cool::):lol:

debimac
26-Jan-11, 14:52
My husband would move back today!
His heart has always been with his birth place and his memories are very fond ones!
I hope you find what you are looking for and that you are very happy. :)

wicker8
27-Jan-11, 15:06
wishing you all the very best ,i also love caithness

Blarney
27-Jan-11, 23:54
i fell in love with caithness the clean beaches the rugged hills and the pepole so lucky to have that land scape i moved down to england for family reasons but yerned to be back, it stayed in my heart and longed to be home i now finally get the chance to come home end of feb and will never leave again thare are places to visit which i did not see when i was there last places that the tourist miss our land our home caithness:cool::):lol:

You've got it bad there lad! We'll be glad to have you back though - do you fancy opening up the Caithness Tourist Board ????

andrew.bowles30
29-Jan-11, 16:14
iv got a place and carnt wait to open up i wanted to go back to lybster but could not get anything so gone and got a B & B its a great place its still in caithness so great and if we havent got a tourist board why not open it at the airport we have the cafe which my wife is running at the moment only 4 weeks now and counting every day

nevergiveup
29-Jan-11, 16:37
Your heart never leaves Caithness no matter where you are!

debimac
29-Jan-11, 22:08
So glad for you both and if at any time we visit we'll check you out!!! Good luck mate :D

oldmarine
30-Jan-11, 17:57
During my three trips to Caithness I fell in love with the country side. The 1st two times were business trips and the 3rd time was with my family. We all loved Caithness.

Bazeye
30-Jan-11, 20:31
During my three trips to Caithness I fell in love with the country side. The 1st two times were business trips and the 3rd time was with my family. We all loved Caithness.

My first visit was business, well, work actually. My last 23 visits have been holidays.

ciderally
31-Jan-11, 19:07
welcome home..xx