PDA

View Full Version : Can you lend me £200k please??

dragonfly
20-Aug-06, 18:18
Wow, take a look at this HOUSE (http://www.pollardmortgageshop.co.uk/new/listingview.php?listingID=344) :eek:

not what you'd expect to find on the outskirts of Reay.....London & Home Counties maybe!

Anyway if anyone has a spare £200k lying around can you send me a PM?!?!? p.s. may not be able to pay it back!

If its your house, will you accept £90k? :D

mr do dar
20-Aug-06, 18:34
o my god . never mind lending you the money they can lend me the money ....
the house is totally unreal i thought it was in o different country
if anyone is willing to lean me the money pm me lol[lol]

badger
20-Aug-06, 19:07
Fantastic - looks like something out of Grand Designs. Too big for me but looks like dream family home - even the garden has everything. Good virtual tour as well. Wish another local agent would take lessons [disgust] .

One thing always puzzles me about these houses with high ceilings, 'specially when they are beamed, how do they deal with the spiders? I'm always finding webs on my beamed kitchen ceiling and that's low.

dragonfly
20-Aug-06, 19:42
never mind lending you the money they can lend me the money .....
Mr do dar, I asked first!;)

One thing always puzzles me about these houses with high ceilings, 'specially when they are beamed, how do they deal with the spiders? I'm always finding webs on my beamed kitchen ceiling and that's low.
they're that high you won't see them :lol:

badger
20-Aug-06, 19:50
Thanks for the reminder - most of my ceilings are high and there's been a spider lurking up there for a couple of days. Keep forgetting him. Going to have to be execution by hoover I'm afraid as the humane spider catcher won't reach that far.

doyle
20-Aug-06, 20:07
WOW!! :eek:

Royster1911
20-Aug-06, 20:26
I can get £200,000 for anyone who wants to buy this property. Interest is 25% per week which works out at an astronomical rate per year. Good deal or what????
:Razz

Yvonne
22-Aug-06, 15:26
Sure wouldn't need to worry about storage space or where to install one's guests, but not the bees knees when it comes down to what really matters in life! Still, guess it would be pleasant to live in. :D

Kingetter
23-Aug-06, 02:28
Actually its ok, but I'd sooner spend that kind of money doing something with the John Of Groats Hotel. I'd also sooner live there.

Lolabelle
23-Aug-06, 02:40
Wow, take a look at this HOUSE (http://www.pollardmortgageshop.co.uk/new/listingview.php?listingID=344)

not what you'd expect to find on the outskirts of Reay.....London & Home Counties maybe!

Anyway if anyone has a spare £200k lying around can you send me a PM?!?!? p.s. may not be able to pay it back!

If its your house, will you accept £90k? :D

o my god . never mind lending you the money they can lend me the money ....
the house is totally unreal i thought it was in o different country
if anyone is willing to lean me the money pm me lol

Here's an idea, why not all put in and buy it as a co-op. Then, as it is nice and big, you could invite me over for a visit. Plenty of room for all by the look of it.
It could be an Orger Retirement Home!;)

Kingetter
23-Aug-06, 02:51
Here's an idea, why not all put in and buy it as a co-op. Then, as it is nice and big, you could invite me over for a visit. Plenty of room for all by the look of it.
It could be an Orger Retirement Home!;)

Or Timeshare it?

Lolabelle
23-Aug-06, 02:53
Or Timeshare it?

:D Even better.

Kingetter
23-Aug-06, 02:56
Its just getting hold of the money durn it!

Lolabelle
23-Aug-06, 03:06
Its just getting hold of the money durn it!
I know, let's get a commitee together and sell the anthology. Make a squillion pounds/ 2.5 squillion dollars, and set up a writer and their orger friends retreat.
That should involve everyone that way. We could buy a series of properties and all go on a roster. Of course we might need a commitee for the roster, and the cleaning and the bill paying. Wow, a committee of committed orgers. That would be a sight to see.

Kingetter
23-Aug-06, 03:09
"a committee of committed orgers" - hmm! sounds like they're all in org jail!