PDA

View Full Version : puppy wanted.

silverfox57
03-Jan-11, 21:51
hi having to put our dog to sleep after ten years,we are looking for puppy,not a large breed.if anyone has pups for sale could you please pm me ,with details.thanks.

Liz
04-Jan-11, 00:41
I am so sorry about your dog.:~(

How about a Jack Russell?http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?129415-Jack-Russell-Pups

Commore
05-Jan-11, 17:50
"Harris" has found his forever home!
Thank you,
:) C

unicorn
05-Jan-11, 18:39
What a lovely ending :)

murphy
05-Jan-11, 19:18
hi sorry about you dog how about springer spannial puppys just born on new year thanks if intrested con 01847892720 thanks

chaz
05-Jan-11, 20:09
Thank you,

That makes another very lucky owner xx

lindsaymcc
05-Jan-11, 20:11
Fabulous news!

Harris' brother Jake is doing fantastically well too! Gorgeous litter! Enjoy Harris!

Liz
05-Jan-11, 20:14
Thank you,

Oh that is good news! I'm sure he will help heal the heartbreak of losing a much loved dog.

Commore
05-Jan-11, 20:51
That makes another very lucky owner xx
It does indeed, we are over the moon and are "Harris" just seems to know, this is his time, cannot explain it, but the dog knows. :)

Commore
05-Jan-11, 20:52
Oh that is good news! I'm sure he will help heal the heartbreak of losing a much loved dog.

Well, this is what we are hoping,
;)C

silverfox57
11-Jan-11, 21:10
thanks to Commore,we are indeed very lucky and grateful owners of HARRIS as he is a gorgeous pup.thanks again Commore,

Commore
12-Jan-11, 12:39
thanks to Commore,we are indeed very lucky and grateful owners of HARRIS as he is a gorgeous pup.thanks again Commore,

No, thank you for offering a forever home to Harris, we cannot think of a more deserving couple for one of our puppies.
We hope he brings you both, love and joy, and happiness and helps your family heal from your recent loss.

jackiesuth
13-Jan-11, 21:50
He is absolutely gorgeous and totally spoiled have witnessed it with my own eyes, Lol! Glad to see everyone smiling, including Harris all the family just love going to visit. :)

Commore
14-Jan-11, 12:25
I used to love him (Harris) talking to us, quite the little chatterbox he was, that low down growl that really says "I love you" and "are we going out today"
so much fun coming your way, :)

silverfox57
16-Jan-11, 10:35
8264photo of harris,is doing great,will post better photos on org later,

Commore
16-Jan-11, 19:14
8264photo of harris,is doing great,will post better photos on org later,

As handsome as ever! and clean and crisp as the snow ? thank you :)

lindsaymcc
16-Jan-11, 21:10
Not sure whats happened - but that link seems to bring up the photo of Jake in the snow on Dunnet Beach?!

Commore
17-Jan-11, 12:30
Not sure whats happened - but that link seems to bring up the photo of Jake in the snow on Dunnet Beach?!

Hi Lindsay, looks like Harris to me, Harris had more black on his face but I could be wrong, they are very much alike,
only silverfox57 will know,

lindsaymcc
17-Jan-11, 14:05
It is Jake. Silverfox PMd me - was having trouble with linking pictured. Have now seen some photos of Harris - him and Jake really are "twins"! Can see how Dave had trouble choosing between them!

I write this as Jake is currently playing DEMO on a cardboard box...... little bits of cardboard all over my living room!!! little monkey!

Commore
17-Jan-11, 18:20
It is Jake. Silverfox PMd me - was having trouble with linking pictured. Have now seen some photos of Harris - him and Jake really are "twins"! Can see how Dave had trouble choosing between them!

I write this as Jake is currently playing DEMO on a cardboard box...... little bits of cardboard all over my living room!!! little monkey!

Re Jake the emolition dawg......:) you do know your dog that is for sure........I would have sworn it was Harris :)

lindsaymcc
17-Jan-11, 20:53
He's my baby now! I need to know him, but to be fair, he is SO like Harris, I would be worried about the 2 of them meeting at the forest or beach and taking the wrong one home!!!

Commore
19-Jan-11, 20:44
He's my baby now! I need to know him, but to be fair, he is SO like Harris, I would be worried about the 2 of them meeting at the forest or beach and taking the wrong one home!!!

I am chuckling, Jake would defend his right to his mummy to the death, if need be,
Harris would defend his right to his mummy to the death, if need be,
I really don't think there would be the remotest possibility that you would be allowed to take the wrong dog home. :) still chuckling.........

Commore
25-Jan-11, 21:54
hi having to put our dog to sleep after ten years,we are looking for puppy,not a large breed.if anyone has pups for sale could you please pm me ,with details.thanks.

Have PM'd you, :)

silverfox57
26-Jan-11, 13:04
hi harris,is doing GREAT everyone who see him want to take him home,have emailed you with photos of harris,if you do not get email .will try and post photos on org .

Commore
26-Jan-11, 16:05
hi harris,is doing GREAT everyone who see him want to take him home,have emailed you with photos of harris,if you do not get email .will try and post photos on org .

Hi there, yes thanks got the email and I am delighted with his progress!