PDA

View Full Version : new year coming

andrew.bowles30
27-Dec-10, 15:44
well it will soon be hear 2011 carnt wait new year new start i will finally be in caithness for good at the end of jan the brewery have now got some idiot to take on a long lease well good luck to them i will miss my pub but want so bad to be in caithness we have the cafe at the air port which is open 6 days a week so shes ok now i need something to do and i think i may have found it its not lybster but would love to live in lybster again see ya all soon :D:lol:

poppett
27-Dec-10, 16:28
Pleased to hear things are on the up for you and you will soon all be reunited in Caithness.

Best wishes for the coming year to you all.

andrew.bowles30
27-Dec-10, 18:34
thanks and a have a great new year

oldmarine
28-Dec-10, 21:53
well it will soon be hear 2011 carnt wait new year new start i will finally be in caithness for good at the end of jan the brewery have now got some idiot to take on a long lease well good luck to them i will miss my pub but want so bad to be in caithness we have the cafe at the air port which is open 6 days a week so shes ok now i need something to do and i think i may have found it its not lybster but would love to live in lybster again see ya all soon :D:lol:

By golly, I looked at my calandar and discovered what you have posted is true. Have a great New Year and I look forward to catching up with all of you.