PDA

View Full Version : Councillors ill fated gamble cuts off the disabled

dozy
23-Dec-10, 20:22
We now hear that the Council will hand over the £20million plus gamble on that ill fated CHaP project by local councillors to a PRIVATE company .The Council are so flushed with cash they will do anything to rid themselves off the burden of the 260 wick folk that are now being sold down the river .Its just a pity that the councillors involved didn't have the respect for the folk of Wick and resign .Just think if they hadn't wasted all that money on a cover project just to get re-elected, maybe the cuts in public services to the disabled would be greatly reduced.
The Council were asked if they would hand the project over to a local charity to run ,but that got a swift rebuff.

fatmaggie9
24-Dec-10, 11:22
Smith is very quiet now after all his bluster when it all went !!!! up

How all the ones like him keep getying away with wasting tax payers money on something they are not 'expert' in baffles me. I suppose its the folks fault who vote them in - people should have more sense.

He was also the one who scuppered Asda going to Thurso - they all have big mouths & deep pockets it seems!!

Gronnuck
24-Dec-10, 11:42
Wick gets the councillor it deserves.....; it's called democracy,:confused.

fingalmacool
24-Dec-10, 21:06
Rumour has it that it was so cold today in Wick today that a councilor was seen with their hands in their own pockets:confused

Kodiak
24-Dec-10, 22:11
Rumour has it that it was so cold today in Wick today that a councilor was seen with their hands in their own pockets:confused

That rumour would fit several of them like a Glove, [lol]

Fesman
25-Dec-10, 14:48

I'd quite like to use that quote (modified for our situation)
Would you grant me use of your copyright?
[evil]