PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know?

Droopy
21-Dec-10, 21:24
Does anyone know what time Tesco in Thurso is open tomorrow and if the carpark has been gritted? I need to buy a Xmas present for a friend of mine in Castletown (who has lost her cat).

I do hope the buses are running, does anyone know what time the bus goes to Castletown and if its run on time for the last 5 days, as that would make me feel much calmer knowing.

My friends 'OH' is coming home on Thursday, but hes in Manchester just now and my friend has been on the phone to Flybe for 8 hours today wondering if the planes will be flying that day, and if not, what alternative methods of getting him home they have planned.

If that wasnt bad enough she told me today that the bins in her street wernt picked up, and shes worried sick incase she has 2 black bin bags full of present wrappings on Xmas day that wont fit in the bin...its really doesnt bear thinking about.

Also does anyone know what time Harrolds the butchers is open?, as I think I'll buy a chicken leg for Tiddles just incase he comes home....poor Tiddles, hes not been seen since the thunder and lightning the other night, did anyone else hear it?

Kodiak
21-Dec-10, 21:39
http://i53.tinypic.com/2a6wojb.jpg

Scarybiscuits03
21-Dec-10, 22:11
Thanks for that Droopy! You have an amazing sense of humour! :rolleyes:

Oh and can I just say thanks to the nice bin mannies that came back and collected the bins missed out in Castletown - u are very nice - Merry Xmas to y'all !!:D;)

sweetpea
21-Dec-10, 22:20
Droopy, thank you for that post, my jaws are aching[lol]