PDA

View Full Version : Whole Lotta Led

Jeid
16-Aug-06, 13:14
Whole Lotta Led will be returning to Skinandi's on Thursday the 24th of August.

You can get tickets in advance from the Central Hotel for £10(or pay £12 at the door). Doors open at 7:30pm.

Should be a good night folks. These guys are really good at what they do.

I should point out, that the band set the ticket/door price before this turns into a slagging match criticising the price.

The Pepsi Challenge
16-Aug-06, 13:29
Considering it's approx £8 to get into Skinandis anyway, £2 extra to see a band is, well, small beer I guess (if you'll pardon the pun).

Chobbersjnr
16-Aug-06, 13:55
that's the 3rd time I'll miss them:mad:

rant rant rant.................

Patsy
17-Aug-06, 19:37
Aww shame, poor wee Chobbers [lol] Are you over the tantrum yet?! :Razz

"Bully" xx

Naefearjustbeer
17-Aug-06, 20:58
Working again! Did I misread a poster somewhere I thought for some reason that it was on a monday night. Or maybe it was blurred vision in Top Joes :lol:

Jeid
17-Aug-06, 23:38
It was gonna be on a monday night, you are 100% correct! But, it got changed.

Jeid
24-Aug-06, 15:29
It's on tonight folks. Anyone going?

scridge
25-Aug-06, 15:21
i went last night and it was excellent. first time i've seen them and was worth the going, maybe not worth the £12 in my eyes but hey, i coulda got off my ass n only paid £10 so my own fault really. but anyway dudes know how to put on a show. and the guitarist and his theramin in whole lotta love was great more people should bust those baby's out live lol.

Chobbersjnr
25-Aug-06, 19:18
the WLL lads came around site seeing & we ended up having them in for some coffee out of nowhere we suddenly had visit from Whole Lotta Led:D