PDA

View Full Version : Poltney town Post Office

greener
08-Dec-10, 01:20
It ran dry of cash tosay due to the snow, only got half of my pension,rest tommorro, not happy.:~(

cemmts
08-Dec-10, 03:05
Great little post office I would'nt go anywhere else :)

greener
08-Dec-10, 04:19
Great little post office I would'nt go anywhere else :)
Never said there was anything wrong with it just stating a fact how the STATE (ie Council, roads dept, Scot Rail bus,Etc) lets us all down )[evil]

brandy
08-Dec-10, 08:58
saying that.. you cant help the weather.. and we have had a lot of it.

im behind you
08-Dec-10, 09:04
Never said there was anything wrong with it just stating a fact how the STATE (ie Council, roads dept, Scot Rail bus,Etc) lets us all down )[evil]

why have they let us down.

rum rat
08-Dec-10, 09:46
Where's "Poltney" town then ?

windness
08-Dec-10, 09:56

What a silly thing to say,how on earth has the 'STATE' let us down? Could it possibly be the weather???? Peoples safety is more important than anything especially at this time of year. I'm sure you can wait one more day.

Beat Bug
08-Dec-10, 12:10
You're lucky to still have a post office. They closed ours down nearly 2 years ago! We have to rely on a mobile unit, which doesn't always turn up. We've not seen him in 10 days!

Gronnuck
08-Dec-10, 13:24
You're lucky to still have a post office. They closed ours down nearly 2 years ago! We have to rely on a mobile unit, which doesn't always turn up. We've not seen him in 10 days!

That'll be the fault of the State too! :lol:;)

Venture
08-Dec-10, 17:59
It ran dry of cash tosay due to the snow, only got half of my pension,rest tommorro, not happy.:~(

Why didn't you just go to a bank and withdraw it from there.

scorrie
08-Dec-10, 21:33

I had the same problem and immediately complained to the European Court of Human Rights. The response I received does not convince me that I have much hope:-

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i237/scorrie57/piss.jpg

Corrie 3
08-Dec-10, 22:17
Surely you arent going to spend half your Pension in 24 hours are you? (unless your going out for a wild night on the Town of course)...

No wonder us Pensioners are all thought of as "Grumpy"...

C3....:roll:

Kodiak
08-Dec-10, 22:25
Why didn't you just go to a bank and withdraw it from there.

Simple reason for this that you can not get your pension from a Bank if you get your Pension paid into your PO Card Account as most Pensioners do.

This is how I get my Pension and the only place you can get money is from the Post Office. You cant even go to a ATM is has to be at the Post Office counter and no where else.

Blarney
09-Dec-10, 00:29
Surely you arent going to spend half your Pension in 24 hours are you? (unless your going out for a wild night on the Town of course)...

No wonder us Pensioners are all thought of as "Grumpy"...

C3....:roll:
Never thought that you were a pensioner Corrie - although if you're languishing in Jimmy Saville's hot tub you would have to be because no-one this side of 65 would want to be there. :eek:

Corrie 3
09-Dec-10, 10:45
Never thought that you were a pensioner Corrie - :eek:
Of course you woudnt think I am a Pensioner Blarney....I'm not Grumpy like the rest of them !!

C3....:roll::lol:

golach
09-Dec-10, 10:54
I'm not Grumpy like the rest of them !!

C3....:roll::lol:
I resemble that [lol]