PDA

View Full Version : Sinclair campbell/ james henderson

grandmabear
06-Dec-10, 18:52
My 2x GRT Aunt was Sinclair Campbell born19 june 1849 watten caithness, her parents were John Campbell and Elizabeth Brims. I havnt been able to find her after the 1861 census then on the family search .org I found a Sinclair campbell married James henderson 5 june Kilmister Wick 1868. However it gives her mothers name as Margaret Brims so am not sure if I have the correct one. If anyone can help me with informataion I would be most grateful, thank you
Jan

Christina Baldwin
06-Dec-10, 20:19
If she died after 1868 there will be a statutory death record for her in Scotlands People that you would need to buy - but that will show the parents and the husband of Sinclair Campbell - there might be two death records if they are different people - but it should solve your problem. Cheers Christina

barbarajoh
15-Oct-14, 20:26
Hi Jan, Hope you are still around. This is the same lady and my husband's direct descendant. Her death gives her mother as Elizabeth Brims.

Barbara

grandmabear
28-Oct-14, 19:13
Thank you Barbara, I did send a PM last night to you but now realise I had the correct marriage and have found the death record on Scotlands People so thank you. I wonder if you have a photo of her you might share. My great Grandmother was her sister Helen and I have a photo of Helen and her sister Isabella with their mother Elizabeth.
Jan