PDA

View Full Version : Hello to all

muddywilli
11-Aug-06, 18:40
Hello everyone.
Shame my good lady found this forum before me and beat me to it. My name is Steve and as most of you have more than likely already read input from Lauras pet portraits, she is my fiancee.
We are moving up to Milton hopefully in approx 5 to 6 weeks all going well. Just had letter from I & D POLLARD Morgage shop this morning with a content of good news. The seller has accepted our written offer.... Whoopee.
Can't wait to move to Wick, find work and have afresh start with my loved one.
Please let there be some land rover nuts in the area, so i can share some spanner time, EP90 and tales with them. I am well into my landy's and have been since age 16 (now 33). Some new land rover friends would be great.
Looking forward to walking the beach at Reiss with our dogs and having a place of our own we can call home.

ONE LIFE... LIVE IT.
The famous Landrover moto.... got to be the best i know yet.

Kingetter
11-Aug-06, 18:42
A very warm welcome Steve, to you both. Come and enjoy!

Gleber2
11-Aug-06, 18:49
May you find your dream. Welcome.

willowbankbear
11-Aug-06, 19:09
Aye welcome muddywilli, but watch yer dogs at Reiss beach if my dog is out there. She is known to hide in the dunes & wait to ambush other dogs, at the same time as we go looking for her. She has already finished off a bull mastiff & a Doberman, so you`ve been warned of the terrible beach assailant

Elenna
11-Aug-06, 19:10
Hello Steve. :) Welcome to the Org, and Caithness (soon)! Best of luck with the move.

Ricco
11-Aug-06, 19:12
Hi, Muddiwilli... and welcome to the org.

Buttercup
11-Aug-06, 19:12
Hi muddywilli, there's sure to be someone who'll be happy to share a spanner or two with you. Hope everything goes well with the move and welcome to the best community on the net.;)

Wish
11-Aug-06, 19:21
Welcome to the forum:cool:

Wishing you lots of luck with the housemove:cool:

Would be very interested in hearing your story of housebuying in Scotland, if you wouldn't mind? You can PM if its better for you.

TRUCKER
11-Aug-06, 20:26
Welcome to caithness hope you will be happy here.

Woolie
11-Aug-06, 21:36
I know you will be made most welcome and you will not regret it we have'nt

Venture
11-Aug-06, 22:54
Hi muddywilli, have sent you a PM

Big Jean
11-Aug-06, 23:57
Welcome muddiwilli, hope your move goes smooth .