PDA

View Full Version : help in confused matter

transit
26-Nov-10, 17:23
is there anywhere up here in caithness i can do a driving test for 7.5 tonne vehicle as i have been to invwerness a while back for class 2 and failed but would like to do a test in caithness all the entitle ment i need on my license is 7. tonne but murray fiddes says he will not do tests in caithness im needing the update on my licence as i wish to pull a trailor and drive a transit tipper fully laden

EDDIE
27-Nov-10, 10:08
is there anywhere up here in caithness i can do a driving test for 7.5 tonne vehicle as i have been to invwerness a while back for class 2 and failed but would like to do a test in caithness all the entitle ment i need on my license is 7. tonne but murray fiddes says he will not do tests in caithness im needing the update on my licence as i wish to pull a trailor and drive a transit tipper fully laden

If you past your driving test before 1st January 1997 you dont need to sit a test to drive a 7.5 ton lorry.
But when you went for your class 2 and failed you should have did a retest as soon as while all the training is still fresh in your head?