PDA

View Full Version : Look out Wick

bosco
04-Aug-06, 22:20
Hi folks. THats me all packed and ready to leave at 5am sat morn for a weeks holiday at loch watten, and paying visits to all of caithness wick for the messages thurso for the gala ,so if you see me say hello,6ft tall muscular well tanned head,shaved and wearing specs, sorry i wont be signing any autographs but will say hello, and i will tell yous all how things went and who i met when i get home Bosco fae fife :cool: :Razz

Ann
04-Aug-06, 22:34
Photo please so that we can recognise you; your description just might fit a few peeps!

connieb19
04-Aug-06, 23:51
Will you be wearing your .orger pants? :eek:

pedromcgrory
04-Aug-06, 23:57
Hi folks. THats me all packed and ready to leave at 5am sat morn for a weeks holiday at loch watten, and paying visits to all of caithness wick for the messages thurso for the gala ,so if you see me say hello,6ft tall muscular well tanned head,shaved and wearing specs, sorry i wont be signing any autographs but will say hello, and i will tell yous all how things went and who i met when i get home Bosco fae fife :cool: :Razz
autographs lol wot u think u are something special i guess lol .guess another bufty in town for weekend

bosco
05-Aug-06, 02:43
Well at my home town they say i am very special.:cool:

Elenna
05-Aug-06, 10:41
:lol: Have a great holiday, Bosco. I'll keep an eye out for you and maybe we will meet.

jambo
05-Aug-06, 13:20
did jocky wilson not come from kirkaldy maybe it him.