PDA

View Full Version : Oh my goodness!

Ann
03-Aug-06, 22:34
I've just had a funny turn; I logged on a wee minute ago and there was only one new post since hours and when I looked at the bottom of the page, I was the only one here!

What a strange feeling! I thought the lighter had taken it's revenge and exterminated everybody but me.

But no, you are all here now thank goodness; phew!!..... what a nightmare!

Gleber2
03-Aug-06, 22:49
I've just had a funny turn; I logged on a wee minute ago and there was only one new post since hours and when I looked at the bottom of the page, I was the only one here!

What a strange feeling! I thought the lighter had taken it's revenge and exterminated everybody but me.

When the time comes, what makes you think that the Lighter,CLPPR be his name, will spare you?

Ann
03-Aug-06, 23:15
He has probably heard that I am good at clearing up after everyone and will provide me with a special bottle of FLASH!

Gleber2
03-Aug-06, 23:39
He has probably heard that I am good at clearing up after everyone and will provide me with a special bottle of FLASH!

No No it will be Cillit Big Bang.

canuck
03-Aug-06, 23:41
When the time comes, what makes you think that the Lighter,CLPPR be his name, will spare you?

Because she supports the Swann.

Gleber2
03-Aug-06, 23:44
Because she supports the Swann.

But she won't get to go to heaven. Only followers of CLPPR, holy be his name, will see paradise.

Kingetter
03-Aug-06, 23:51

Practice using the refresh button at top of screen - see the world change more often