PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Biscuits!

grantyg
03-Aug-06, 11:36
Now I`m on my diet I`m craving ............
http://www.scottishcountryshop.com/catalog/images/elkes-5.jpg

Yep you can keep yer jaffa cakes (they are not even biscuits anyway) - Proof -http://www.nicecupofteaandasitdown.com/

Chocolate covered things just leave jobby like stains in the mug, and hob nobs are just not fun they taste like sweet sickly floor sweepings!

I used to like pink wafers and rich tea but they are for OAP biscuit suckers.

I do miss the raspberry and marshmallow ones you know with the coconut mmmm
And nice biscuits they were nice!

So who else? Whats your favourite?
JAFFA`s NOT ALLOWED!!!!

Lolabelle
03-Aug-06, 12:33
I love to get a chocolate Monte, and bite little bit off each end. Then the good bit, stick one end in my coffee and then suck the coffee through the biscuit and quickly shove the bickie into my mouth before it disintergrates. Yum yum yummy. MMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!
Now I've gone and made myself hungry;)

Billy Boy
03-Aug-06, 13:27
i was at my mum's today and she gave me a toffee top, lol it was good forgot how good they were :Razz ooh well the diet will have to wait another day:D

Funky_Foal
03-Aug-06, 13:27
caramel log or chocolate and caramel digestives mmmmmmm!!

unicorn
03-Aug-06, 13:40
walkers homebake shortbread fingers mmmmmmmmm

mccaugm
03-Aug-06, 13:49
Coffee and a digestive and Tea and a Rich Tea Finger.

I confess to loving the orange and chocolate flavoured spongey non-biscuit. I also have a penchant for the OAP marshmallow/jam/wafer type non-biscuits.

Ricco
03-Aug-06, 13:50
Digestives and Hobnobs for a good dunkin'; Rich Tea if you want a clean 'un.:Razz

Billy Boy
03-Aug-06, 14:14
http://static.flickr.com/37/121883773_69a5f8c74b_m.jpg

that's it,i'am of to the co op right now:eek:

bigjjuk
03-Aug-06, 15:48
Poor granty i think he is suffering big time lol. the king of biscuits has got to be garibaldis followed closely by shortbread.

But why stop there eh, why not tuck into a nice beef curry with chips, "yes" forget those salads grant and tuck into a nice curry and a beer, fags to follow then off into the town for a heavy drinking and smoking session.

Tempting eh :)

grantyg
03-Aug-06, 15:52
Nope not tempting fortunatly you reminded me of the biscuit from hell........

Garibaldi YAK YAK YAK YAK YAK

They are wierd taste strange have a strange texture and some one thought they would add fun to the experience by dropping dead flies in them!!!

YAK

squidge
03-Aug-06, 16:09
Ohhh Tunnocks tea cakes mmmmmmmmmm

cant beat a bourbon either - or a whole packet if you are feeling fed up mmmm

htwood
03-Aug-06, 21:14
oooo Hobnobs with the lovely choco coating.

And Ginger Nuts from a freshly opened packet, so they are still crisp.

Phoebus_Apollo
03-Aug-06, 21:20
I enjoy a nice NICE.:)

mccaugm
03-Aug-06, 21:29
:lol:
I enjoy a nice NICE.:)

Nice are sooo nasty. In a multi pack I always leave them for my kids....they think I am being so "nice". LOL!

Wish
03-Aug-06, 21:32
I love Fox's Millionaires, but only get them at Christmas as they are quite expensive:cool:

crystal
04-Aug-06, 00:23
chocolate digetstives!!! they r loooovvvvllllllyyyyy also custerd creams and borbons mmmmmm:Razz

Kingetter
04-Aug-06, 00:34
Wagon Wheels - or don't they count?

Bingobabe
04-Aug-06, 09:23
Ohhh Tunnocks tea cakes mmmmmmmmmm

cant beat a bourbon either - or a whole packet if you are feeling fed up mmmmMMMMMMM I had a massive craving for tunnocks tea cakes when i was pregnant maybe thats how i put on so much weight so now they are banned from my house. While i try to lose weight there lovely jubley mmmmm though!!!!