PDA

View Full Version : Espn

Bazeye
29-Oct-10, 10:07
Anyone got it, if so watch the FA Cup 1st round game on Nov 5th between Rochdale and FC United to watch some real football instead of a bunch of over paid prima donnas. The ground will be rocking.
A clip of the after match celebrations after the last round victory v Barrow.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjkO48E8qjw

Brizer2k7
29-Oct-10, 17:23
Who needs Man U V Chelsea and Liverpool V Everton and Spurs V Arsenal when you can have Rochdale and FC United..............good old fashioned cup ties are cool as !!! :D

Bazeye
31-Oct-10, 23:47
View from a different angle. Crowd full of families, lads, kids, women,and pensioners. Im sure theres a couple of transvestites that go as well, not too sure though, if they are theyre very convincing.....;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w80xdOjbkMM

Bazeye
06-Nov-10, 21:44
What a game, what an atmosphere, what a result, what a team. Lost my voice, last known whereabouts, Rochdale.:lol:

rangers1873
07-Nov-10, 12:14
what a brilliant game, and the fc united crowd were magic,never stopped siging

Bazeye
27-Nov-10, 19:06
Couldnt get a ticket for todays game, BHA only gave us 850 but will be going to the replay at Gigg on Dec 8th.

Highest placed league team in the FA Cup 1
Lowest placed league team in the FA Cup 1.

Bit weird watching it with a Hungarian commentary.:lol:

Anfield
01-Dec-10, 18:08
Bit weird watching it with a Hungarian commentary.:lol:

So many foreign players in football now that all commentaries sound like they are in a foreign tongue.

Good luck in replay. Pity you did not draw Man Utd in 3rd round, you would put more of a fight than what the current Liverpool team will

Bazeye
03-Dec-10, 18:21
So many foreign players in football now that all commentaries sound like they are in a foreign tongue.

Good luck in replay. Pity you did not draw Man Utd in 3rd round, you would put more of a fight than what the current Liverpool team will

Contrary to what all the lazy journos and so called football pundits say, the one game we didnt want was away to Man Utd as no FC fan would have gone, preferring instead to put the price of a ticket into the Development fund towards the new ground, rather than to hand over any money to the Glazer family to help pay off their debts. Anyway hope the weather holds off for the replay on Wednesday as their are a dozen of us travelling down from Barrow. Btw its being shown live on ESPN or you can watch it on your PC.....Should be rocking again....cant wait.:D:D:D

Anfield
04-Dec-10, 18:20
Contrary to what all the lazy journos and so called football pundits say, the one game we didnt want was away to Man Utd as no FC fan would have gone, preferring instead to put the price of a ticket into the Development fund towards the new ground, rather than to hand over any money to the Glazer family to help pay off their debts. Anyway hope the weather holds off for the replay on Wednesday as their are a dozen of us travelling down from Barrow. Btw its being shown live on ESPN or you can watch it on your PC.....Should be rocking again....cant wait.:D:D:D

What would happen if FC got to neat MUFC, who would you support?
Hope it all goes well for you

Just looking at Wednesdays fixtures and came across this one:

FIFA Club World Cup
Al-Wahda v Hekari United,
Had to look it up, and Al-Wahda are from Abu Dhabi, and Hekari from Papua New Guinea

Place your bets now for the hosts of the 2026 World Cup

Bazeye
05-Dec-10, 17:00
What would happen if FC got to neat MUFC, who would you support?
Hope it all goes well for you

Just looking at Wednesdays fixtures and came across this one:

FIFA Club World Cup
Al-Wahda v Hekari United,
Had to look it up, and Al-Wahda are from Abu Dhabi, and Hekari from Papua New Guinea

Place your bets now for the hosts of the 2026 World Cup

FC every time for me
Al-Wahda v Hekari sounds a cracker. :lol:

Ricanna
05-Dec-10, 19:56
I miss the Blue Square games which used to be on Setanta. Proper football including the old fashioned tactics boards they used to show

Anfield
06-Dec-10, 17:01
I miss the Blue Square games which used to be on Setanta. Proper football including the old fashioned tactics boards they used to show

Yes I preferred Setanta, much better choice of matches than ESPN, cheaper too.
I also do not like MOTD on a Sunday night. New presenter, although being a LFC supporter, is even worse than Adrian Chiles if that is possible.
Why can't they just show the highlights of matches followed by "expert" analysis?

Is there any need to for the childish introduction to matches i.e. last night showed about 10 minutes of Man city supporters getting ready for match. What is the point?