PDA

View Full Version : Does the digi-box work in wick

bosco
29-Jul-06, 21:47
HI I am coming up on holiday to loch-watten and wanting to know if the digi-box works their, as i would bring one with me,

pultneytooner
29-Jul-06, 21:51
Aye, the digibox works and we also have hot and cold running water......;)

Billy Boy
29-Jul-06, 21:55
you forgot to mention we have inside toliets as well lol[lol]

jambo
29-Jul-06, 23:22
remember to take a coloured tv as well as we all still have black and white tvs here.

Cedric Farthsbottom III
29-Jul-06, 23:31
Don't worry bosco,the Beatles are still at No.1 with She Loves You!!!!:lol: :lol:

pultneytooner
30-Jul-06, 02:33
you forgot to mention we have inside toliets as well lol[lol] lol,we heve inside and ootside toilets 'cos wur posh lmao.

bosco
30-Jul-06, 07:54
Thats why i am coming up their to let you see how the folk fae the (KINGDOM O FIFE) live life to the full or should it be fool ? LOL :roll:

Billy Boy
30-Jul-06, 15:46
lol,we heve inside and ootside toilets 'cos wur posh lmao.

lol there's no need to shout it from the roof top[lol] (nice one ):lol:

Loafer
30-Jul-06, 15:51
Mind you, you had better get your digibox converted from electricity to gas as electricity isn't available up here yet, but apparently we are due to get it some time next year....

The Loafer

Tickle
30-Jul-06, 16:29
HI I am coming up on holiday to loch-watten and wanting to know if the digi-box works their, as i would bring one with me,

Quite right, take your digi-box with you. There's nothing else to do here.:roll:

BIMBO
30-Jul-06, 16:31
Quite right, take your digi-box with you. There's nothing else to do here.:roll:I'm painting my garden fence today if anyone fancies watching it dry :roll:

Tickle
30-Jul-06, 16:34
I'm painting my garden fence today if anyone fancies watching it dry :roll:

Watching paint dry! how exciting BIMBO. I'm trimming my hedge today.[lol]

Carlo Gambino
30-Jul-06, 20:43
Shaving your bush perhaps? There is plenty to do in Watten[lol] You could count how many midge`s are in a cloud?

connieb19
30-Jul-06, 20:51
Shaving your bush perhaps? There is plenty to do in Watten[lol] You could count how many midge`s are in a cloud?I havea great big bush here needing trimmed if anyones brave enough to come round and tackle it. :eek:

obiron
30-Jul-06, 20:54
I havea great big bush here needing trimmed if anyones brave enough to come round and tackle it. :eek:

which would you prefer our black and decker hedge trimmer or our gillette mach 3.. hee hee[lol]

connieb19
30-Jul-06, 20:58
which would you prefer our black and decker hedge trimmer or our gillette mach 3.. hee hee[lol]I notice you say "our" Mach 3. Do you share it with Cedric?..lol :eek:

obiron
30-Jul-06, 21:01
now and again when my own is done.

robglysen
30-Jul-06, 21:21
So, are people of caithness posh enough to get out of the bath for a wee?

connieb19
30-Jul-06, 21:45
http://www.kerryblues.info/GALLERY/FAMILYFUN/BATHTIME.GIF

sapphire
30-Jul-06, 22:31
Well Connie at least it's dogs and not sheep!!! lol :lol:

katarina
31-Jul-06, 17:56
ooops! Some peeps sailing dagerously close to the wind here! mind you, you'll maybe need a booster arial to watch your digibox - hey come on - who goes on holiday to costa del watten to watch tele? I ask you!

bosco
31-Jul-06, 18:12
Iam bringing the digi-box wi me in case it is pouring o rain, Then there again the good weather is coming up their wi me so i can get my shorts on again. or what else is there todo if it is raining:)

sapphire
31-Jul-06, 18:17
I go out in the rain all the time ...unfortunately I haven't shrunk.....yet! lol ;)
I live in hope..........