PDA

View Full Version : BT Mobile

Kevin Milkins
11-Oct-10, 22:02
My BT Mobile service is showing the icon for no service.:confused

I dropped my phone earlier this evening and everything seems to work OK but can't phone in or out, is anyone else having a problem with connection this evening?

Green_not_greed
11-Oct-10, 22:06
There's been no Vodafone signal in Reay since late afternoon, so your phone may be OK.

Kevin Milkins
11-Oct-10, 22:17
There's been no Vodafone signal in Reay since late afternoon, so your phone may be OK.

Thanks for that, Green_not_greed, lets hope it's just a coincidence that it went off line just after I dropped it.

I don't find being in touch with people very important nowadays, but just now I could do with it being working.:(

wicker05
11-Oct-10, 22:46
No vodafone signal in Wick!

DIM1
11-Oct-10, 22:56
No vodafone signal in Wick!

Does anyone know if BT use the same network as Vodafone for it's mobile network? Please.

seadog
11-Oct-10, 23:13
I am in Stromness at present and on BT. I can get a signal outside but it is nowhere as good as usual. All the networks appear to be having a problem:roll::roll:

Geo
11-Oct-10, 23:23
Does anyone know if BT use the same network as Vodafone for it's mobile network? Please.

They certainly do, so if Vodafone is down, BT will be down.

DIM1
12-Oct-10, 00:13
They certainly do, so if Vodafone is down, BT will be down.

Thank you, that would account for my phone being extra specially quiet tonight.:(

Mrs Bucket
12-Oct-10, 15:08
This is of tangent a bit but is anyone having probs with freesat. thanx

Kevin Milkins
12-Oct-10, 15:45
Not sure what the problem was, but I was up and running again this morning.:Razz

Mrs Bucket
12-Oct-10, 19:27
Sorry was that phone or freesat my freesat is a bid dodgy at the moment.

Kevin Milkins
12-Oct-10, 22:52
Sorry was that phone or freesat my freesat is a bid dodgy at the moment.

That's my mobile phone that was down.