PDA

View Full Version : Euro Millions UK Winner

Kodiak
09-Oct-10, 13:45
I checked my Euro Millions Ticket and although I did Not win anything I saw that one Lucky person in the UK has won £113,019,926.00.

That is a Lot of Cash, what would you all do with that amount of cash if you won it?

teddybear1873
09-Oct-10, 14:02
I checked my Euro Millions Ticket and although I did Not win anything I saw that one Lucky person in the UK has won £113,019,926.00.

That is a Lot of Cash, what would you all do with that amount of cash if you won it?

Go to Thailand and buy loads of Go-Go Girls. Come home 2 years later and rest for 6 months. I would have to think on what to do with the rest of the £113,018,926.00

joxville
09-Oct-10, 14:23
£13M would see all my family members financially sound and a trust fund for my son, the other £100M would be used to set up a charitable trust for disadvantaged and sick kids.

lasher
09-Oct-10, 21:02
Simple answer, spend it!!:roll:

Kodiak
09-Oct-10, 23:22
Last I heard on the News is that this Huge Win has not been claimed yet. All they said that it was a Resident in the UK. So if you bought a Euro-Millions ticket for last night, check your ticket.

AliciaMackinnon
09-Oct-10, 23:28
Id make sure I gave my family a big share o it!! Then id treat myself to all the things iv always wanted and never been able to buy!!! And id put lots o the muny in my daughters savings account so that she has some money to start her off when she hits 18!!! Of course I wouldnt forget some charitys along the way!!!

Liz
09-Oct-10, 23:32
I don't think I'd like as much as 13 million but, then again, it would be great to help loads of charities!!!

Of course, I would love to treat myself to all the things I haven't been able to and share my fortune with those I care about.

annemarie482
09-Oct-10, 23:36
I don't think I'd like as much as 13 million but, then again, it would be great to help loads of charities!!!

Of course, I would love to treat myself to all the things I haven't been able to and share my fortune with those I care about.

113 million!!!

my family and friends would be set for life.

the fear of losing that ticket, priceless!!

Liz
09-Oct-10, 23:39
113 million!!!

my family and friends would be set for life.

the fear of losing that ticket, priceless!!

Oh crikey I don't think I could cope with that much!!!

On the news it said if you put this amount in the bank the interest alone would be over £8,000 per day!!!!!:eek:

Do you know Annemarie I really, really like you!!!:lol:

annemarie482
09-Oct-10, 23:51
Oh crikey I don't think I could cope with that much!!!

On the news it said if you put this amount in the bank the interest alone would be over £8,000 per day!!!!!:eek:

Do you know Annemarie I really, really like you!!!

ha ha ha!
as long as you remember you like me too!! ;):lol:

i do think the money should be filtered through the lower levels though as it could make such a difference to so many more people then. that is an immense amount of money!!

even i would struggle to spend that!!

Kevin Milkins
09-Oct-10, 23:55
Last I heard on the News is that this Huge Win has not been claimed yet. All they said that it was a Resident in the UK. So if you bought a Euro-Millions ticket for last night, check your ticket.

I do my lottery on line and I just got a notification email from them as I was reading Kodiak's post, I logged on with great excitement and anticipation, but it said, "don't forget to buy your next ticket".:(

Liz
09-Oct-10, 23:59
ha ha ha!
as long as you remember you like me too!! ;)

i do think the money should be filtered through the lower levels though as it could make such a difference to so many more people then. that is an immense amount of money!!

even i would struggle to spend that!!

Okay it's a deal!:lol:

Yes I totally agree with you that this amount is far too much for one winner and it would be far better if there was a ceiling placed on the top amount and more shared between others.

I think that amount could overwhelm most people.

A few million would do me fine.:D

Bazeye
10-Oct-10, 09:45
Buy a new pair of Trainers, these are getting a bit tatty.

brandy
10-Oct-10, 18:19
i would go visit my family first off! and i would not be flying coach! *G*
but def. set up my family and friends up for life.
i would like to set up something for wick itself, to help in its development and growth.
invest invest invest!
adopt a baby! or two!! something ive always wanted to do anyway!
def. put a good bit towards a few worthy chairties!
hey, i would even pay for the new highschool and buy land for it!
just as long as i had enough to live comfy for the rest of my familys life thats all that matters to me.. not having millions floating about and not using it!

_Ju_
10-Oct-10, 19:19
I do my lottery on line and I just got a notification email from them as I was reading Kodiak's post, I logged on with great excitement and anticipation, but it said, "don't forget to buy your next ticket".:(

Remember when the postal worker from Glasgow won an obscene ammount of money a couple of years ago? She took a long time to claim as she had left the ticket in her desk at work and was off for a while. The news had already identified Scotland as where the prize was going to, but no one had claimed yet... I had bought a ticket online, but kept on forgetting to check it. Finally I decided enough was enough and I HAD to get around to checking it. I opened my lottery account and almost had a heart attack: there was an e-mail message with the title: You are a WINNER!............ opened it and I had won £6.80. I was a millionaire for about 30 seconds. :lol:
I do not know what I would do with 113.000.000 ............ worry less, I would hope.

Scarybiscuits03
10-Oct-10, 19:48
Oh I'd have to share it with family and friends!
Buy lots of property home and abroad and a plane for going away at the drop of a hat (and a pilot......preferably young, dark and handsome!)
Id design my dream house which Id probably build up here as the city is ok to visit but I could never live in one!
Once I was finished with everything I wanted, I would build somewhere for young folk to go have fun (ice rink/cinema, etc) and I think Id donate some money to the local hospital so they can sort themselves out!!!!.....Wow I sound like a nice person![lol]

Corrie 3
10-Oct-10, 20:03
First thing I would do would be to go and liberate Portgower!!!!!........

C3.....:roll::lol:

Kodiak
10-Oct-10, 20:17
First thing I would do would be to go and liberate Portgower!!!!!........

C3.....:roll::lol:

The best person to get would be Van Heilsing, but you would definately need a win from the Euro Millions to hire him :D

Corrie 3
10-Oct-10, 21:00
The best person to get would be Van Heilsing, but you would definately need a win from the Euro Millions to hire him :D
Mmmm!!!
Would Peter Cushing come a bit cheaper do you think????....Oh hang on a minute, he's dead isnt he?

C3....:roll::lol:

Kodiak
10-Oct-10, 21:08
Mmmm!!!
Would Peter Cushing come a bit cheaper do you think????....Oh hang on a minute, he's dead isnt he?

C3....:roll::lol:

Or is he one of the UnDead now.............Scary that :roll:

unicorn
10-Oct-10, 22:30
Imagine the animal rescue and sanctuary you could have, that would be my dream, giving all the unwanted a safe haven.

Liz
10-Oct-10, 23:47
Imagine the animal rescue and sanctuary you could have, that would be my dream, giving all the unwanted a safe haven.

Oh yes!!!!!!!!! That is my dream as well.

Shall we pool our resources if we both win?:lol:

unicorn
11-Oct-10, 14:27
Most definately Liz :D

teddybear1873
11-Oct-10, 14:38
The ticket still hasn't been claimed. Has everyone checked???????