PDA

View Full Version : hi

lesley_mac
08-Oct-10, 22:20
hi just reading some ads about saveing the dounreay dome alot of fuss wat about makeing a stand againt this new goverment we have that is takeing every thing they can and wen they pull every thing apart and cant put things right up steps another sucker to try and clean things up then cameron bows out with a big pension blair and brown wee the same

Kodiak
08-Oct-10, 23:43
Can you re-post this in English as I could not understand a word of it.

ducati
09-Oct-10, 06:56
hi just reading some ads about saveing the dounreay dome alot of fuss wat about makeing a stand againt this new goverment we have that is takeing every thing they can and wen they pull every thing apart and cant put things right up steps another sucker to try and clean things up then cameron bows out with a big pension blair and brown wee the same

Every taxpayer is currently paying over £1000 per year in credit interest before this country has anything to spend on any kind of service. Why is there so much criticism of a government that is doing its best to get us out of this situation?

orkneycadian
09-Oct-10, 11:49

Would appear to be English to me. I guess we all have different ways of using it, and different abilities in our putting it across.

Anyway, OP's point understood, although I fear taking a stand against our government will be somewhat harder to setting up an online poll, and a Facebook page to save the Dounreay dome.

Aside from overthrowing the government by brute force, I guess we'll have to wait until the next election.:roll:

I fear however that the choice then will be as hopeless as all the choices to date, so it'll be no real change again then! :(

Time for Government to be run on the same basis as X Factor and the likes. Every night, they broadcast the choices that need to be made the following day (invade or not invade, cut benefits or not cut benefits, etc). We all vote by phone, text or web before 9pm, and hey presto, next days decisions in the house done and dusted! Democracy!

Logical
09-Oct-10, 19:25

I also couldn't understand a word of that, maybe just me in my old age.:(

Walter Ego
09-Oct-10, 20:03

Pointless gibberish.

annemarie482
10-Oct-10, 00:18
Every taxpayer is currently paying over £1000 per year in credit interest before this country has anything to spend on any kind of service. Why is there so much criticism of a government that is doing its best to get us out of this situation?

totally agree :D

auk
10-Oct-10, 18:35
We are all paying over £1000 on interest on credit before the government has anything to spend because they already used our money to bail out the banks, looks like we are now being used to pay back that same money the government gave away on our behalf.

Sorry but i cannot remember ever getting a vote on bailing out the banks.

And can anyone explain to me how these same banks seem to be still be making profits yet we are bearing the brunt of all the cuts the government keep telling us we need to make. I have been led to believe by our government that the country now own large parts of these banks, so why arent their profits being used to help allieviate this problem.

Its about time people woke up to how this whole corrupt situation came about in the first place.

Logical
10-Oct-10, 19:19
Its about time people woke up to how this whole corrupt situation came about in the first place.

It's something we all assume we are free from in a democracy like this but unfortunately corruption hits us at the best of times. Only when we educate ourselves and others to the truth can change begin.

John Little
10-Oct-10, 19:45
And why are they still paying bonuses of millions? Who actually earns that?

ducati
10-Oct-10, 20:13
We are all paying over £1000 on interest on credit before the government has anything to spend because they already used our money to bail out the banks, looks like we are now being used to pay back that same money the government gave away on our behalf.

Sorry but i cannot remember ever getting a vote on bailing out the banks.

And can anyone explain to me how these same banks seem to be still be making profits yet we are bearing the brunt of all the cuts the government keep telling us we need to make. I have been led to believe by our government that the country now own large parts of these banks, so why arent their profits being used to help allieviate this problem.

Did you notice a change of government recently? It was in all the papers and on the telly.

ducati
10-Oct-10, 20:20
And why are they still paying bonuses of millions? Who actually earns that?

It's a percentage of what you 'earn' for the bank. As someone who has lived on commission all my life I have some sympathy, not to mention admiration.

Also, all bank employees receive an annual bonus and this is reflected in the total figure. So while a very few receive massive bonuses that seem outrageous to us mere mortals, most are in the £1500 per year region.

auk
10-Oct-10, 23:45
If anyone honestly believes a change in government is going to make a difference, obviously they do not understand how we ended up in this mess in the first place. No matter what they try to do they will always be under the control of the Bank of England which is exactly where they want us to be.
Have you never stopped to think why all these incredibly intelligent bankers that earn massive bonuses and so called smart politicians, who you seem to think are going to save us from this financial quagmire, let everyone run up crazy amounts of debt that they knew could never be paid back?
I suggest you go and find out how the money market is run, ie where does the money come from?, how every pound in your pocket has debt already attached to it, who really owns the Bank of England? and how are the uk and usa going to pay back the debt they have accumulated between them when this comes to more than all the money in circulation in the world today.

Logical
11-Oct-10, 12:58
If anyone honestly believes a change in government is going to make a difference, obviously they do not understand how we ended up in this mess in the first place. No matter what they try to do they will always be under the control of the Bank of England which is exactly where they want us to be.
Have you never stopped to think why all these incredibly intelligent bankers that earn massive bonuses and so called smart politicians, who you seem to think are going to save us from this financial quagmire, let everyone run up crazy amounts of debt that they knew could never be paid back?
I suggest you go and find out how the money market is run, ie where does the money come from?, how every pound in your pocket has debt already attached to it, who really owns the Bank of England? and how are the uk and usa going to pay back the debt they have accumulated between them when this comes to more than all the money in circulation in the world today.

So then, how do you suggest we sort it out?
Or will we just wait for the economic system to collapse, money not worth the paper it is printed on and anarchy in the streets?
Anybody any ideas?

ducati
11-Oct-10, 13:00

I suggest you stand for election next time as you have all the answers.

Logical
11-Oct-10, 13:09
I suggest you stand for election next time as you have all the answers.

I only saw all the questions...

ducati
11-Oct-10, 13:42
I only saw all the questions...

I felt auk was intimating that they were 'in the know' and we weren't.

Logical
11-Oct-10, 14:15
I felt auk was intimating that they were 'in the know' and we weren't.

I think that goes without saying with all governments, It's what classified is for.

Knowing what goes on doesn't all ways change anything though.
Ignorance is bliss.