PDA

View Full Version : X factor

laguna2
02-Oct-10, 19:50
Anyone else that some of the categories are ... well ... really .. erm .. bad?

Kodiak
02-Oct-10, 21:34
I am just watching it on the record.....Mostly I am fast foewarding it as it is so BAD !!!!

shazzap
02-Oct-10, 22:02
They should get rid of all the categories, and judge it on talent alone.

shamrock2007
03-Oct-10, 13:15
Good grief what on earth were they thinking this year! Bad, scary, crazy! lol The Girls is the best i think

Phill
03-Oct-10, 13:23
... and judge it on talent alone.

There wouldn't be much of a show then! :Razz

Logical
03-Oct-10, 18:35
It is even more of a pain to watch....

If it aint broke, don't fix it
Bring back the old ways!

lynne duncan
03-Oct-10, 21:23
aaaargh why did simon put the boys through, princes and paupers or diva fever would have been preferable

and that italian lad omg!

the blond one in cheryl's lot ain't going to cut it
and louis making the best of an normal lot, though i do like the irish wifie

Logical
03-Oct-10, 22:13
Was the chick that louis put through Irish?

ks
03-Oct-10, 22:18
Was the chick that louis put through Irish?

Yes and I think she mentioned that she works in Tesco!!!

Logical
03-Oct-10, 22:29
Tesco isn't really relevant but its shown time after time that Louis shows favour to the Irish. Kind of annoys me sometimes,

ks
03-Oct-10, 22:52
Tesco isn't really relevant but its shown time after time that Louis shows favour to the Irish. Kind of annoys me sometimes,

I think Tesco must be paying her every time she says their name!

Liz
03-Oct-10, 23:02
I think Tesco must be paying her every time she says their name!

Yes think they must be sponsoring her!:lol:

Scarybiscuits03
03-Oct-10, 23:04
At least she can sing - unlike the 2 idiots they put through last year![lol]

ks
03-Oct-10, 23:05
Yes think they must be sponsoring her!:lol:

Or maybe she can get as much time off as she needs as long as she keeps up the advertising!!!

Tilly Teckel
04-Oct-10, 12:57
I was totally shocked that Cheryl didn't put Gamu through. I really think she could've won - what was Cheryl thinking?!

Venture
04-Oct-10, 13:18
I was totally shocked that Cheryl didn't put Gamu through. I really think she could've won - what was Cheryl thinking?!

I wouldn't worry Tilly, she will get through when the "twist" happens. Simon apparently wasn't too happy about Cheryl's decision either.

Kodiak
04-Oct-10, 13:19

Perhaps she was just doing what Simon told her to do.

Julia
04-Oct-10, 13:34

I was shocked by that decision too although I do like the blonde lassie, she has an unusual voice.

How on earth did that guy Wagner get into Louis' top eight?? :confused. never seen such a bunch of misfits in that category, at least the 3 most 'normal' folk got through.

Venture
04-Oct-10, 13:39
I was shocked by that decision too although I do like the blonde lassie, she has an unusual voice.

How on earth did that guy Wagner get into Louis' top eight?? :confused. never seen such a bunch of misfits in that category, at least the 3 most 'normal' folk got through.

Seems the "blonde" has had a shot at trying to be a star before too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MReWnw4iX8&feature=related

Leanne
04-Oct-10, 14:57
Seems there's a few...

http://www.youtube.com/user/greeneyedworld#p/a/u/1/Hf7dtgk3a7k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGsfn6zxDbU

And this for xmas number one?!??!!??! What's going on???

http://wn.com/Mary_Byrne_X_Factor_2010_Christmas_Single_Video

Edit - it seems the Mary Byrne xmas number one was in fact in 2008 and in Ireland...

Penelope Pitstop
04-Oct-10, 15:46

I Agree..!!

The blonde lassie is such a drama queen, I just want to turn the telly over when she comes on, can't stand her. She forgot her words and so did the other dark haired lassie Cher (?) mind you she did have a sore throat !!

Cheryl had the cheek to say to the girl who got to the judges houses on a previous year that she had to base her decision on what she had seen her perform on her audition. She sung well, the other 2 forgot their words !! Mmmm, sounds a bit fixed to me!!

cherokee
04-Oct-10, 16:43
Well I think Simon had it all fixed anyways; at least for his category

Just think about it:-

Simon has "made" two new groups + Simon gets "Groups" as his category = Simon HAS to put through said "New Groups" !!!

Penelope Pitstop
04-Oct-10, 18:19
I don't think they had much choice but to make up the groups themselves as 99% of the ones they had to pick from were all pretty dire. :lol:

Leanne
04-Oct-10, 18:22
I don't think they had much choice but to make up the groups themselves as 99% of the ones they had to pick from were all pretty dire. :lol:

If I were the judges I'd have taken the age category down rather than up - there were quite a few good ones who were younger who went :(

Aaldtimer
04-Oct-10, 19:25
Not that I watch the programme, but spotted this on the Beeb's website:- http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-11467727 :)

Sarah
04-Oct-10, 19:49
I really liked Gamu, can't believe she never got through.

I like Storm and Mary :) and I like 1 Direction and FYD. Can't be bothered with any of the others.

Can't stand Cher. She only got through because Cheryl liked her, not on talent in my opinion. Anyone that makes that much mess singing should not get through.

annemarie482
04-Oct-10, 19:54
matt to win!!
he's my favourite x

TudorRose
04-Oct-10, 19:58
Totally agree. What a voice. :)

Tilly Teckel
05-Oct-10, 01:49
I love Matt too, could listen to him for hours.

As for Gamu, I've joined the facebook group but a lot of peeps on there seem to be saying Cheryl is racist for not putting her through - total load of rubbish obviously. Am intrigued by the whole thing though - there must some reason for it? Wait and see maybe...??

Tubthumper
05-Oct-10, 10:56
You'd almost believe the whole thing (including the scandal & cliffhanger drama) was scripted and edited to gain maximum attention and income!:lol:

Penelope Pitstop
05-Oct-10, 11:52
You'd almost believe the whole thing (including the scandal & cliffhanger drama) was scripted and edited to gain maximum attention and income!:lol:

You may well of hit the nail on the head there !!:lol:

Scarybiscuits03
05-Oct-10, 18:27
I love Matt too, could listen to him for hours.

As for Gamu, I've joined the facebook group but a lot of peeps on there seem to be saying Cheryl is racist for not putting her through - total load of rubbish obviously. Am intrigued by the whole thing though - there must some reason for it? Wait and see maybe...??

Ha ha how can Cheryl be a racist when she used to play hide the sausage with Ashley Cole??!!........The nasty things some folk say!!!

annemarie482
05-Oct-10, 18:30
Ha ha how can Cheryl be a racist when she used to play hide the sausage with Ashley Cole??!!........The nasty things some folk say!!!

hee hee......hide the sausage! lol

Mrs Sweetie
06-Oct-10, 16:07
It was on the news that Gamu's visa is not being renewed and that's why the show wouldn't put her through. Shame as I thought she was the best. I love Cher, love her attitude and her voice. Can't bear Katie, she seems very false.

I like the new girl group and Matt and Aiden too.

Cheryl has been seen coming out of TreyC's house and her friends have confirmed she's back in it and Simon has been seen coming out of Diva-what's-their-name's house.

Simon Cowell's done it again; got everyone talking about it.

unicorn
06-Oct-10, 17:23
I thought Gamu and others should have gone through also, but I do think Cher has something I personally like and I wish people would remember she is 17 and not the anti christ because she was chosen and Gamu was not, how is that her fault?
As for the groups I agree, total con there.
The boys, well could they have picked more obnoxious people, Matt is good though.
The over 28's well what an odd kinda bunch [lol]

JollyGood
06-Oct-10, 17:49
Matt and the girl (what's her name - not Cher or Katie). I love X-Factor - the auditions, the ridiculous dramas, the tears, sob stories, rubbish judging - all of it really.

tonkatojo
06-Oct-10, 18:49
hee hee......hide the sausage! lol

What's this then ??. :confused

Scarybiscuits03
06-Oct-10, 19:22
What's this then ??. :confused

Means ur married........[lol]

annemarie482
06-Oct-10, 19:31
Means ur married........[lol]

pmsl!!!! a tad old fashioned maybe lol all the same!!:lol:

Scarybiscuits03
06-Oct-10, 19:34
pmsl!!!! a tad old fashioned maybe lol all the same!!:lol:

I'm scared I'll get a smack on the hips from the mods so Im playing it safe!!!.....It's on the cards![lol]

sjj278
06-Oct-10, 19:53
so being unmarried then scarybiscuits am i to assume you never play hide the sausage!!!!! ;-) wow having a kid that is some achievement!!

Scarybiscuits03
06-Oct-10, 19:54
so being unmarried then scarybiscuits am i to assume you never play hide the sausage!!!!! ;-) wow having a kid that is some achievement!!

Im still unawares as to how this happened - I believe I was asleep![lol]