PDA

View Full Version : Burgled

luskentyre
23-Jul-06, 22:48
My house was broken into last weekend and I'm getting more and more angry the more I think about it. Has this happened to anyone else on the forum? How did you feel? Should we take more precautions and have the days of feeling safe in Caithness begun to disappear?

unicorn
23-Jul-06, 22:50
I am so sorry to hear that Luskentyre what a nightmare, I think the days of feeling safe anywhere have gone. I dont even go out without locking the rabbit shed any more.

Bingobabe
23-Jul-06, 22:56
Im awful sorry to hear that my mother and father were burglerd years ago and stole all my mothers jellerwery (sorry about the spelling) And most of it was sentimental value and was impossible to replace.They were really annoyed and couldnt belive it had happened to them!! Worst thing about it is the culprits were never caught so i guess that just added more fuel to the fire.

Naefearjustbeer
23-Jul-06, 23:08
Absolutely shocking. Hope they catch the toerags (cannot use the word I would like to for fear of a banning). If only the .org moderators got to dish out prison terms in real life. Maybe the outside world would be a safer place. A one month ban for a naughty word imagine what burglary would get......

luskentyre
23-Jul-06, 23:37
Thanks people. I can't say too much as there's a case pending but let's just say that I think the Arabs have the right idea (i.e. chop off their hands).

Tonight I noticed that a pile of lottery tickets I was going to check were missing as well - I hope my numbers don't come up!

grantyg
24-Jul-06, 11:09
Shame you didn`t have some of these lying around to get them with!

Just inform all the lottery outlets and sit and wait for the half wit to kick up some fuss!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FAKE-WINNING-SCRATCH-CARDS-EVERY-CARD-WINS-THE-JACKPOT_W0QQitemZ190004672988QQihZ009QQcategoryZ14 69QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Sorry to hear about that though - who ever did it will suffer bad karma eventually.

MR J
25-Jul-06, 00:15
Tonight I noticed that a pile of lottery tickets I was going to check were missing as well - I hope my numbers don't come up!

It would help identify the culprit/s quicker if they did!!

Seriously though Bad news.[disgust] I hope the little *$%+ers are caught !!