PDA

View Full Version : What's your excuse....

crayola
18-Sep-10, 19:29
....for wasting time on the org on this gorgeous afternoon?

I'm supposed to be working on a Powerpoint presentation but my heart isn't in it. :(

DeHaviLand
18-Sep-10, 19:55
Its tipping it down with rain, I'm not long home from work, and I've started a diet today. Where else am I going to be?

joxville
18-Sep-10, 19:58
I've been working odd shifts all week, sleeping pattern is awry, not long woken after trying to get back on a normal pattern.

Phill
18-Sep-10, 20:07
....for wasting time on the org on this gorgeous afternoon?I'm using the org to calm me down, the excitement of the X factor is too much otherwise!

and I've started a diet todayDiets always start Monday, yer must be bonkers to start on a Saturday....unless it's a beer diet!

John Little
18-Sep-10, 20:08
....for wasting time on the org on this gorgeous afternoon?

I'm supposed to be working on a Powerpoint presentation but my heart isn't in it. :(
If I were you I would not bother. Someone's already done it.

If you put the subject of your powerpoint in google with 'powerpoint' after it you'll get dozens.

Saves a lot of work..... and time to Org (verb)

DeHaviLand
18-Sep-10, 20:18
Diets always start Monday, yer must be bonkers to start on a Saturday....unless it's a beer diet!

I figured if I started today, I'd get to my target weight 2 days earlier :confused

squidge
18-Sep-10, 22:57
I'm trying to relax after a fortnight of my mum staying with us. I truly love my mum, she is a wonderful mum and I think she is an amazing lady so how come she drives me to drink when she stays with us? They go home on Monday and I know I will miss her so how come she does my head in when she is here.

annemarie482
18-Sep-10, 23:30
i dont need an excuse!!
my computer, my free time, i do as i wish!! :lol:

(until the bill payer comes home from offshore :lol::roll: pmsl!! )

Bazeye
19-Sep-10, 00:25
I'm trying to relax after a fortnight of my mum staying with us. I truly love my mum, she is a wonderful mum and I think she is an amazing lady so how come .

I just knew there was a but coming.................

dafi
19-Sep-10, 01:10
The wifes come in with the flu today and i am putting off going to bed and trying to stave off the inevitable infection:(