PDA

View Full Version : wanted: shrubs and cuttings!

annemarie482
01-Sep-10, 22:33
as i live in a new build and have newly sown grass, i'd like to start planting my garden :o)
but its so big and ive planted a few shrubs, but i'm look for plants people might want to get rid off (not pampass grass already got some thanks!!) or plants someone might be willing to split etc
i know its a bit cheeky, but hey you dont ask you'll never know!
any plants appreciated :o) x

warrenl
06-Sep-10, 19:00
I have some plants that you are more than welcome too. I have two hostas and some broad leaf grasses. I also have strawberry plants which you could have a few of. I recently took cuttings of my hebe plants but they are not quite ready yet, you will be more than welcome to take a cutting yourself though.

annemarie482
07-Sep-10, 00:38
that'd be brilliant! where about are you?

singysmum
09-Sep-10, 22:18
I have lots of things that you are more than welcome to.:) Everything is in the garden but a bit of careful thinning never goes amiss!! There is sedum, geranium, jacobs ladder, some lupins, red hot pokers, small flowered purple michaelmas daisies, lots of ground cover stuff and I can take any shrub cuttings for you to have - fuschia, hebe, sea buckthorn etc. You are welcome to come and browse if you like and let us know what you fancy. We are in Staxigoe and the phone number is 01955 603095.
Cheers
Helen

annemarie482
11-Sep-10, 08:45
pm'd you.

thanks to everyone for the pm's having a fantastic responce to this ad,
cant wait to get planting now :D
i will put up picks next summer when the cuttings have taken and there's something to see !!

plants still much appreciated, so if you've anything you wouldnt mind splitting please give me a shout!!

shrubs, fushia, anything thats hardy to wind or have a bit of colour.

thanks again folks!!

Scunner
17-Oct-10, 11:06
Still waiting for your visit for cuttings etc