PDA

View Full Version : wait 2 minutes between postings

unicorn
13-Jul-06, 20:25
Is this something new within the last few days as I have never noticed it before? Or is it just because we are trying to put them in fast to the song thread so you don't muck it up that I have noticed it?

connieb19
13-Jul-06, 20:26
Is this something new within the last few days as I have never noticed it before? Or is it just because we are trying to put them in fast to the song thread so you don't muck it up that I have noticed it?I'm pretty sure too that it's something new, I've only noticed it the last couple of days too..:confused

obiron
13-Jul-06, 20:26
just noticed this the night myself. same as your self when trying to do the song game.

footie chick
13-Jul-06, 21:16
I wasn't on the song game and I still got it :( you dont realise how long 2 minutes are

Billy Boy
13-Jul-06, 21:27
i have had it a few times over the last couple of days on different threads:confused

MadPict
13-Jul-06, 21:43
It has probably been introduced to prevent message flooding - the value can be set at anything - most forums have it set to 30 seconds.

Jeid
13-Jul-06, 22:58
Two minutes is a bit long for a messageboard?

Any chance of clearing this one up for us Niall?

Chobbersjnr
14-Jul-06, 00:37
Two minutes is a bit long for a messageboard?

Any chance of clearing this one up for us Niall?

puterside looms...........man could die in 2 minutes:evil

LMAO wait 24 seconds before posting LOL[lol]

canuck
14-Jul-06, 04:05
As one who frequently gets caught with the problem, I know that in the Private Message system the wait time is 60 seconds.

Niall Fernie
14-Jul-06, 07:37
Yes it has changed, from 30 secs to 2 mins to put a halter on those just trying to boost their post count.

Ricco
14-Jul-06, 14:08
Yes it has changed, from 30 secs to 2 mins to put a halter on those just trying to boost their post count.

Good move, Niall. I was running out of stuff to say and felt that I had become a bit of a babbling idiot these past few days.;)