PDA

View Full Version : Glorious sleep!

Vistravi
30-Aug-10, 21:50
Wow it feels faboulous to have had 2 nights of undisturbed sleep! Sleep is glorious!

And on that note time for more now that the monkey is in the land of nod for the night ;) :D

Dadie
30-Aug-10, 21:55
You are lucky!
My 3 take it in shifts to wake us up.....
Lauren has nightmares after scary stories like the 3 little pigs:(
Iona gets woken up by putting Lauren back to bed...the wailing beforehand doesnt wake her.
And Euan gets up at 5.30 ish...then when he is going back to sleep its time to get up!
But they all sleep well for granny if she has them..... why??

Kodiak
30-Aug-10, 22:15
Relish a Good Nights Sleep while you can. It has been so long since I had one that I forgotten what it is like. Sleep well :D

Dadie
30-Aug-10, 22:20
Aye but when you have a few decent nights sleep its really awful when the bairns are up for any reason...teething...bad dreams...not well...then its really bad!
You forget how you used to add up the mins and odd hours you get and try to kid yourself you had 6 hours sleep in total and feel tired all day:(

annemarie482
30-Aug-10, 23:10
well in my experiance......you've probably just jinxed it!!! :lol:

ShelleyCowie
31-Aug-10, 22:33
well in my experiance......you've probably just jinxed it!!! :lol:

Agreed! [lol]

Iv been telling everyone i had a good sleep last night (one night feed for a 4 day old) and i have a feeling tonight wont be so good! :eek:

Thats what naps are for tho lol

Vistravi
01-Sep-10, 19:02
Agreed! [lol]

Iv been telling everyone i had a good sleep last night (one night feed for a 4 day old) and i have a feeling tonight wont be so good! :eek:

Thats what naps are for tho lol

Lol agreed about the naps.

Had 3 nights undisturbed sleep but last night he woke screaming at 4am. A tooth is starting to cut through atm and he can't breathe through his blocked nose. Tonight i think maybe the same. At least he slept through for three nights and i'm sure once he's over this cold and the tooth has cut through he'll sleep through again!

Thats pretty good for a 4 day old. When Sami was that age i'd be lucky to get an hours sleep at a time as he had colic after he was born.

ShelleyCowie
01-Sep-10, 22:10
i never jinxed mine last night, 8 hours sleep ;)

I make the most of the peace thru the day and have a nap when both kids are down for theirs.

Crivens, who would of thought sleep was so precious! :eek: [lol]