PDA

View Full Version : For the cat lovers amongst us

Amy-Winehouse
25-Aug-10, 10:59
What about this then?

Dont think this lady will be the most popular in Birmingham for the next couple of weeks eh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmsQcpDp0UQ

Such a strange country , how some folk go mad over animal cruelty yet dina bother when its humans

Tubthumper
25-Aug-10, 11:16
Mad isn't it? A shame for the pussy but...

'It was a joke, i's only a cat,' she says, and the Polis are having to disperse crowds from her home. :confused

Anfield
25-Aug-10, 11:26
"..Community support officers are outside the woman's address monitoring a large group of people - most of them from the media - " BBC Story (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-coventry-warwickshire-11068063)

Something very odd about this "story".
Why would you have a CCTV focused on a bin?

Tubthumper
25-Aug-10, 11:29
Something very odd about this "story". Why would you have a CCTV focused on a bin?
Right enough. And why have a cat sitting beside a bin, beside a street, with a camera focussed on it? :confused

There's more to this than just westminster holidays, trust me!:eek:

riggerboy
25-Aug-10, 11:33
a dinna care why the camers was on the bin,,

but i do think the woman should be hung by her bloody scranny neck,

hang er hang er hang er
hang er hang er hang er
hang er hang er hang er

then dump her in her own wheelie bin ,,,,,

Tubthumper
25-Aug-10, 11:34
Heh heh heh... She's getting her 15 minutes of fame right enough!

RB, what's your take on the dame that pished on the war memorial in Blackpool and ran away from the court?

riggerboy
25-Aug-10, 11:41
Heh heh heh... She's getting her 15 minutes of fame right enough!

RB, what's your take on the dame that pished on the war memorial in Blackpool and ran away from the court?

drag her back and hang er from the memorial for a few days and then another few days in the stocks o and then remove her from the benefit system

John Little
25-Aug-10, 12:13
Stick that wumman in a wheeliebin with an incontinent cat for 15 hours! [evil]

And to think she works for the Royal!

Rheghead
25-Aug-10, 12:35
Bury her neck-deep in a suitable enclosure which is full of hungry cats then paint her face with PVA glue and then sprinkle Catnip all over her face and hair. Charge cat lovers a £1 for some good entertainment and the proceeds should go to Thurso Cat protection. [evil] :Razz

Tubthumper
25-Aug-10, 12:39
And to think she works for the Royal!
Well, the Queen's not a cat person, she's mad for beagles or something. you know short legs, big erse. Sets them on the press every now and again.

I doubt HM the Q would dump a cat in a bin herself. Perhaps she has a butler for that kind of thing?:confused

John Little
25-Aug-10, 13:10
The Royal Bank of Scotland Tubs!! Fred the Shred's crew! She's in customer relations......:eek:

Dadie
25-Aug-10, 13:24
Tubs its corgis!
And were you describing the dowgs or the Queen?

The cat wheelie bin wifie will be in enough trouble at the moment without vigilanties getting themselves in hot water.

billmoseley
25-Aug-10, 18:57
officer dibble says it's all been a big misunderstanding and it was tc in the bin and hes the leader of a gang hhehehehe

yorkshire lassie
25-Aug-10, 19:34
apparently there's even been a facebook group calling for her death.

raoul moat kills a man and maims 2 other people and gets 'legend' status. this woman puts a cat in a bin and the public are baying for her blood. it's a mad world!

George Brims
25-Aug-10, 22:54
Why would you have a CCTV focused on a bin?
The bin was incidental. They had their car vandalized more than once so they set up a camera to catch the yobs who did it. Instead they caught that daft woman. At least they didn't come home to footage of their cat going into a scaffie cart and getting compressed.

George Brims
25-Aug-10, 22:55
apparently there's even been a facebook group calling for her death.

raoul moat kills a man and maims 2 other people and gets 'legend' status. this woman puts a cat in a bin and the public are baying for her blood. it's a mad world!
Isn't there some kind of mental health incarceration available for people daft enough to consider that guy a "legend"? What's next, the Yorkshire Ripper fan club?

Kevin Milkins
25-Aug-10, 23:14
I'm usually a bit slow on the uptake :confused,but it would seem that I am 26 hours ahead of the game on this one.:Razz

What a wretched woman, doing that to a poor cat.:mad:

I'm with Riggerboy on this one.

Hang er hang er hang er
Hang er hang er hang er
Hang er hang er hang er

Then dump her in her own wheelie bin ,,,,,

Rheghead
25-Aug-10, 23:48
This woman was obviously concerned with the vermin problem in respect to the councils leaving rubbish collections to every fortnight.

Fly
26-Aug-10, 00:00
Such a strange country , how some folk go mad over animal cruelty yet dina bother when its humans[/quote]

Humans can look after themselves. Animals don't sink to the levels of cruelty performed by many humans on animals.http://forum.caithness.org/images/icons/icon8.gif

Bazeye
26-Aug-10, 19:11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_4gkt9xUd0

Anfield
26-Aug-10, 20:33
The bin was incidental. They had their car vandalized more than once so they set up a camera to catch the yobs who did it. Instead they caught that daft woman. At least they didn't come home to footage of their cat going into a scaffie cart and getting compressed.

I wonder if the person who vandalised car is the same women that put cat in bin? I would have a bet on it

cherokee
26-Aug-10, 20:56
www.youtube.com/watch?v=OA6Z9K8QhCs (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OA6Z9K8QhCs)

The wee cat was rescued after 15 hours in the wheelie bin by it's owners after hearing it's pitiful cries........!!!!!

Utterly disgusting to do this to a defenceless animal [evil]