PDA

View Full Version : B&Bs in Inverness!

Dadie
15-Jul-10, 13:29
Just having trouble booking a bed in Inverness!
I almost managed to book a B&b in Inverness but when asked how many people I answer 2 adults and 1 baby.... the amount of rude people that hang up is unreal!
Or those that wont accept a baby:eek:
Its a good job the girls are going to grannies that weekend...can you imagine the trouble if I answered 2 adults 2 kids and a baby:lol:
Its not as if we would be noisy...I can keep Euan pretty quiet by taking him in with me...ok I wont get much sleep...but he will lie there quietly poking and kicking me and not screaming the place down!

Dadie
15-Jul-10, 20:57
I got a B&B but as for the ones that hung up on me:mad:
The owner was Nice and helpful!

mumof2
15-Jul-10, 22:50
that's pretty bad just hanging up the could have just lied and said they were full up if they didn't want a baby, jeezo it's not like you were threatening them with herpes ha ha. well at least you got somewhere eventually!

Dadie
15-Jul-10, 22:55
Didnt really fancy the travel lodge as the last time we stayed in one no one would sleep in our room as there was banging and noise all round us.. it wasnt fun... at least if its a quiet/small place there wont be too much noise and we will get some sleep!
Euan will be quiet even if he wakes if I take him in with us so we wont be the noisy ones either!

mumof2
15-Jul-10, 22:58
oh i know, we stayed in the travel lodge and although it was lovely and clean etc. we could totally hear everyone elses doors opening and toilets flushing and tvs. no use if you have to get little ones to sleep. at least you've only got Euan to take he'll be no bother.

Dadie
15-Jul-10, 23:07
We are only back from holiday on the 6th...
then the girls straight out to Mum and Dads and back down to Inverness for the 7th!:eek:

bagpuss
16-Jul-10, 01:03
When you phone specify you wish to book a family room- the clue is in the name

Dadie
16-Jul-10, 01:12
I did!
I was even tempted to book for the fri and sat and not go up the road with the girls and continue our hols with them in Inverness...
But it meant 2 rooms and less chance of getting a room with them there as well!
2 adults plus a 4 yo and a 2 yo and a baby!