PDA

View Full Version : Looking for work

Tatbabe
14-Jul-10, 14:02
Will be moving to Thurso end of August and am looking for work.

Happy to do secretarial / admin but also available for waitress, cleaning or farm jobs.

If you have anything suitable feel free to contact me with the relevant job details and a contact phone number / email address.

Thanks for reading.

Rheghead
14-Jul-10, 17:12
Try the Highland Council based in Inverness for cleaning work etc in schools. They always seem to be wanting someone in Thurso High School

Tatbabe
25-Jul-10, 15:08
Is there really no full-time work as a waitress, admin or cleaner available in Thurso? Am also considering working on a farm.

ShelleyCowie
25-Jul-10, 15:11
Is there really no full-time work as a waitress, admin or cleaner available in Thurso? Am also considering working on a farm.

The hotels will be going quiet coming into the end of the summer. Worth a try phoning around though. Some hotels here are The Pentland, The Royal, The Station, The Sinclair.

Cleaner jobs you are worth maybe visiting your local job centre and asking if they can get info for you for the Caithness area. There might be a cleaning job in some banks, dr surgeries and things like that.

Admin you can maybe check again with the job centre. But i cant help you with the farming im afraid. Good luck :)

Bazeye
25-Jul-10, 17:43
The hotels will be going quiet coming into the end of the summer. Worth a try phoning around though. Some hotels here are The Pentland, The Royal, The Station, The Sinclair.

Cleaner jobs you are worth maybe visiting your local job centre and asking if they can get info for you for the Caithness area. There might be a cleaning job in some banks, dr surgeries and things like that.

Admin you can maybe check again with the job centre. But i cant help you with the farming im afraid. Good luck :)

What a nice charming reply from ShelleyBain. So refreshing in tihs day and age. :lol:

ShelleyCowie
25-Jul-10, 19:22
What a nice charming reply from ShelleyBain. So refreshing in tihs day and age. :lol:

LOL. Must of been in a good mood when i wrote that. :lol: