PDA

View Full Version : Pentland Housing association

vectus
10-Jul-10, 20:44
Can anyone tell me what Pentland Housing association is like as a landlord please, ie, do they fix things in their properties and maintain them well?

Sara Jevo
10-Jul-10, 21:49
I know a few people who rent from Pentland and they seem pretty satisfied overall.

General impression seems to be they are more responsive than the council.

vectus
11-Jul-10, 21:31
Thanks for your reply.

ShelleyCowie
11-Jul-10, 22:21
Im with Pentland Housing and have absolutely no complaints. Our shed door fell off and they had someone here fixing it within a few hours.

Lovely friendly staff aswell if you have any queries. So i cant fault them at all.

The Flea
12-Jul-10, 09:11
You must be the lucky ones I've had quite a few problems with the house I am in but thankfully nothing major. Just looks like it wasn't looked over properly before we moved in as some of the faults were pretty simple but needed to be fixed. Also having a bit of trouble getting something sorted out for our disabled child which they are refusing to help with which is disappointing but we are having to take it further.

jings00
12-Jul-10, 13:34
I had a major issue with one of the managers (not going into details as it is done and dusted)..and it was sorted out quickly and efficiently. other than that, i found them to be good landlords. very pleasant and helpful was the lassie, Yvonne, i think it is,,,always top notch.
I am with the council now and find them good to deal with so far also.