PDA

View Full Version : Ohhhhhh

unicorn
06-Jul-10, 20:28
Well I just had a quick check of Nala and Cleo's bitties as was told both female and guess what :eek: yup wee boys.......... looks like these kittens will never know their names [lol]

Rictina
06-Jul-10, 20:35
At least you now know hey [lol] you must have been suprised ?

unicorn
06-Jul-10, 20:38
Yup I did keep looking at them as they scampered past, thinking that doesn't look quite right but no a wee lookie up close and the truth was revealed [lol] Rabbits are easier to sex than kittens :roll:

Rictina
06-Jul-10, 20:40
Yup I did keep looking at them as they scampered past, thinking that doesn't look quite right but no a wee lookie up close and the truth was revealed [lol] Rabbits are easier to sex than kittens :roll:

I wouldnt have a clue with kittens, but I have heard its tricky to tell sometimes, lol.

unicorn
06-Jul-10, 20:46
It is a bit like mice, it's all in the spacing basically [lol] and on comparisson with Tia they are male.

Dadie
06-Jul-10, 21:07
Ooopps
New names all round.
At least it will be cheaper to neuter them:lol:
No spraying, hopefully.

mop top
06-Jul-10, 21:52
Ah well least its two of the same they got that bit right lol :lol: Hope you have not bought them pink beds and collars they will have a complex!

mop top
06-Jul-10, 21:56
What about Paulo and Theo sounds the same?

unicorn
06-Jul-10, 22:03
We went leo with cleo maybe Al for Nala

hell raizer
06-Jul-10, 22:54
poor kittens won't know if there coming or going :confused

Dadie
07-Jul-10, 11:28
There will be bits going anyway:eek:
Just not the bits that were expected to go:lol:

balto
07-Jul-10, 11:38
oh it could have been so much worse, it could have been 1 boy and a girl.

Leanne
07-Jul-10, 11:39
poor kittens won't know if there coming or going :confused

Thought they were rabbits? They definitely won't know if they're coming or going lol

Unicorn - Imagine if only one had been a boy!?!?! You could have had 2 pregnant females!

unicorn
07-Jul-10, 18:17
They were being neutered as soon as possible anyway [lol] so names settled on Simba and Leo......... no more changes :lol: