PDA

View Full Version : Big Brother

William
03-Jun-04, 12:43
Is any one been watching it?

What do you all think about big brother this year or in the previous years?

Do you think it is better or worse or even the same old rubbish it always was?

Please post your views :)

Henrik7
03-Jun-04, 13:41
I'd definately say that this years big brother is far too sleasy. It wont be boring, thats for sure but it looks like they are definately pushing people for sex on the show.

Doolally
03-Jun-04, 19:45
Nothing like good sleaze on TV is there?

William
03-Jun-04, 20:31
i have not really been watching it much just have it on at night when i am trying to sleep but i noticed that some one was getting evicted cos fo that kitten person that is just so unfair.

William
18-Jun-04, 20:51
did any one see the big argument in the house the other morning at 1.30am??

that was the best thing i have seen on tv in a long while :)

Jennie
19-Jun-04, 17:52
I thought the first one was brillaint then the second was great better then the first and the house mates were funny. but 3 4 and 5 are pointless, its been done and its getting boring now!

Loafer
20-Jun-04, 09:59
You sad pathetic people! Watching a dozen (?) folk you have never met in your life in a house speaking, cooking, ironing and whatever else? Have you got nothing better to do?
Maybe, just maybe, I could understand people watching the celebrity version, if it was one of their heroes involved (not me personally, I would watch the grass growing for a month instead). Mind you "heroes" is a bit strong considering the "ZZ" list of celebs that were involved. And before you say "how do you know if you dinna watch it", I'm afraid it is rammed down your throat in every damn paper you buy. Even the Groat got in on the act when the non-descript Orcadian arrived in town.
Why don't you get out and get a life???!!!

The Loafer

Jennie
21-Jun-04, 11:19
Got one thanks! :D

William
21-Jun-04, 21:34
You sad pathetic people! Watching a dozen (?) folk you have never met in your life in a house speaking, cooking, ironing and whatever else? Have you got nothing better to do?
Maybe, just maybe, I could understand people watching the celebrity version, if it was one of their heroes involved (not me personally, I would watch the grass growing for a month instead). Mind you "heroes" is a bit strong considering the "ZZ" list of celebs that were involved. And before you say "how do you know if you dinna watch it", I'm afraid it is rammed down your throat in every damn paper you buy. Even the Groat got in on the act when the non-descript Orcadian arrived in town.
Why don't you get out and get a life???!!!

The Loafer

i ordered one in the post a while ago but it still aint come so not much i can do really :roll:

golach
21-Jun-04, 21:58
If this is Reality TV...I don't know what kind of life I have been living!!!!
Its no even entertainment, to me entertainment is something that I either learn from, or is humerous, and gives me a feeling of well being.
Watching this drivel is like reading the Sun or buying the Sunday Sport, neither of which are included in my list of reading material.

Golach

Jennie
22-Jun-04, 17:34
:D It makes me Laugh people complain about the show being boring and not interesting its simple.
DON'T WATCH IT, no one is forcing you to watch it just switch it off! peas and rice theres more important things in this world that actually need to be complained about! not some tv programme! [mad]

gravedigga
23-Jun-04, 11:10
i quite like watching reality tv and seeing how people get on and mix with one another.

It's interesting watching who bonds with who and how peoples opinions change once they get to know someone. Take Ahmed for example before he went in he said he hated gays - now we see him sitting speaking away with Dan.

I think it's quite funny aswell better than listening to a stand up comedian because people just say stuff without thinking. Fair enough there are always the show offs who try to hard but even they're amusing.

Each to their own n all that though
:)

kirsty_31
30-Jul-04, 19:33
Shut up loafer you tool. We aint sad and pathetic for wathcing something on telly. We enjoy it so we will watch it if we want. If u think its crap then dont watch it.

nessman
30-Jul-04, 22:46
:D glad to see that bunny boiler Michelle is out.