PDA

View Full Version : Jazz and blues

Gleber2
23-Jun-06, 12:43
If there are any orgers who are into accoustic blues and jazz on guitar, world renowned guitarist Duck Baker is in Caithness next Tuesday. PM if you are interested in seeing him. Web site is duckbaker.com

Gleber2
24-Jun-06, 13:01
This man is one of the best in the world and I find it hard to take in that no-one is interested in his music. Astonishing technique!!!

Ann
24-Jun-06, 13:42
Give me time; I'm just studying his website! ;)

cuddlepop
24-Jun-06, 15:21
If he was playing at a weekend i'd come up but i work till8 week days so cant.
Enjoy gleeber it'll be good':cool:

Gleber2
24-Jun-06, 15:43
Enjoy gleeber it'll be good':cool:

Ah'm goan till change ma screen name. Yon Gleeber is no Gleber2. They say he's an arty farty wumin!!!!!:lol:

The Pepsi Challenge
24-Jun-06, 20:51
Duck is sticking his bill out for this one. I'd advise everyone in the county who has the vaguest interest in music to head along. Who knows, he might start telling his pals to come up north, too. Please, give him a huge Caithness welcome. Too often bands I know come to the Far North only to be disappointed by the reception they're given. Don't let us down, folks.

Ann
24-Jun-06, 21:24
Count me in! Ann

connieb19
24-Jun-06, 21:26
It dosn't say on his website where he is playing..:(

Ann
25-Jun-06, 01:14
http://www.duckbaker.com/frames.html should take you to his tour dates and venues if you click on the fifth "bridgepin" on the "Navigation Bridge".

Gleber2
25-Jun-06, 03:32
http://www.duckbaker.com/frames.html should take you to his tour dates and venues if you click on the fifth "bridgepin" on the "Navigation Bridge".

He is in Stirling tonight, Glenfarg on Sunday, recording Monday and Tuesday and performing in the Lighthouse on Tuesday. His website does not mention his appearance up here because we do not advertise.

Chobbersjnr
26-Jun-06, 15:36
I've heard the first track of Duck in the studio &

WOW, some player

absolutely unbelievable

awesome in fact

Gleber2
28-Jun-06, 11:54
A musical feast was had by all. What a musician!!!

codex
28-Jun-06, 16:42
Need to get some mad drunken raves happening up there at the lighthouse one of these nights...i cant think of a better location...it would be soo cool :D