PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone remeber me?

Sheona Laird
20-Jun-06, 13:22
:cool: Hi there my name is Sheona Laird nee Work and i attended Wick High School from 1978 to 1981.I remember being in class 1D with Tommy Munroe and William McWatt,Gerald Herring.It would be great to hear from anyone I went to school with! Iwas also wondering if there is a school reunion this year as we are all the big 40! Hope to hear from you soon it would be great to catch up.PS.There are a couple of girls names i would like to include Angela Gunn who i sat next to in Miss Nicholsons French class Jane Sinclair,Arlene Swanson and Janet Mackenzie who lived in Berridale.Hope this helps

Sheona Laird

Sheona Laird
27-Jun-06, 11:50
:cool: Here are some more names to add to the list to see if it rings a bell! Andrew Cabrelli,Bruce Robertson,Isobel Campbell,June Leask.Most of the girls are probably married now and will have changed names and moved away.If anybody recognises any of these names i would be very grateful

This is on the same thread but its when i attended Thurso College on a catering course which was held in Halkirk Primary School. Im looking for David Carruthers who was on the same course.At the time he lived in Thurso and he may have gone on to become a nurse. If anyone can give me any info I would be very grateful

Thanks Sheona:roll:

Ann
27-Jun-06, 13:31
You should be able to find Gerald Herring on the "Friends United" site.

Sheona Laird
27-Jun-06, 20:18
Went through the registering for that site but they dont have him listed. any ideas? Thanks very much for your help so far:D

M.V Girl Erin
27-Jun-06, 20:25
I remember you. I was also in 1D

Sheona Laird
29-Jun-06, 11:49
Hi John,

Thanks for replying to my message,as i said i looked at the photos but due to it being sometime ago since i last saw you all ive had a bit of trouble recognising people.Do you remember what photograph you were in? What are you doing for a living and do you have any children?. Im a Social Care Worker,i work with Adults with Learning Disabilities and profound Disabilities.Im married with two grownup children ages 21 and 16. Actually my oldest is working and living in Wick,the other one is about to start College in August.Hope to hear from you again.

Sheona:cool:

Sheona Laird
05-Aug-06, 17:55
Does anybody know a Charles Buchan who lived in a house in Bayview Wick.He had been in Wick for sometime and may have gone to Primary School as well as attending Wick High for a couple of years. His father worked for the Prudential Insurance Company and i think he may have moved to Inverness because of his job.Charles also had two older sisters.Originally the family may have been from Peterhead. If anybody has any information on the whereabouts of Charles and family,please feel free to get in touch.

Sheona Laird (nee Work)

Ann
06-Aug-06, 10:09
You should be able to find Gerald Herring on the "Friends United" site.

Sorry, I think it was his brother Bruce who had an entry. You could try him for a contact number for Gerald.