PDA

View Full Version : supernatural

Bingobabe
18-Jun-06, 23:30
Does anyone know if there is going to be a second season. Cause tonights cliffhanger left me wanting some more and if there is when ohhh pleasssseeee let there be more.[lol]

Elenna
19-Jun-06, 00:47
Hi Bingobabe. From what I can find, there IS a second series of the show scheduled to be shown on a new USA network this autumn, though the start date and time slot are still unknown. Whether it will be shown over here I can't find out at the moment. I suppose it will depend on if ITV decides it was popular enough to continue with it.

Bingobabe
20-Jun-06, 00:41
Hi Bingobabe. From what I can find, there IS a second series of the show scheduled to be shown on a new USA network this autumn, though the start date and time slot are still unknown. Whether it will be shown over here I can't find out at the moment. I suppose it will depend on if ITV decides it was popular enough to continue with it.Thanks for letting me know!! If you hear keep me posted thanks again.

mccaugm
20-Jun-06, 17:18
:Razz Not sure if I heard right, watching ITV2 and they plan to show Supernatural in its entirety this weekend. Hope this helps.

ITV2 9pm Sunday

http://supernatural.itv.com/home.php