PDA

View Full Version : Bag Pack at Thurso Tesco's/Thank You from Scottish Casualties Network

SunnyChick
30-May-10, 10:20
Just a quick note, to say that Scottish Casualties Network (SCN) Northern Area (registered charity SCO38466), would like to thank all the staff and customers of Tesco’s Supermarket in Thurso. With their help and generosity during our bag pack this weekend we raised a total of £388.04. Thanks must also go to our members who came and gave their time on the day.

pegasus
30-May-10, 22:25
Really worthwhile cause Well done all! ;)

wicker8
30-May-10, 23:03
wow i cant believe it you actually gave a nice reply you are normally a bully

Serenity
30-May-10, 23:37
wow i cant believe it you actually gave a nice reply you are normally a bully

Are you 12? Wow.

wicker8
31-May-10, 10:09
do not private meage me again i dont wish to talk to idiots like your self dont knowwhy i have even replied i know your sort goodbye

Tubthumper
31-May-10, 10:14
Serenity - Do I take it that you PM'd someone you thought was 12?? What are you on? :eek:

Ajax
31-May-10, 11:17
i have to agree with wicker8 this one is a bully just ignore

Tubthumper
31-May-10, 13:15
Hah! Look at who Serenity has as their only friend!:lol:

grumpy1
31-May-10, 13:21
get a grip, the point being the cause did well...its not about the rest of you.....well done on a great day..

Serenity
31-May-10, 14:20
Serenity - Do I take it that you PM'd someone you thought was 12?? What are you on? :eek:

Sorry I did not PM anyone in this thread. If you look you will see it is not me they replied too. I do not PM anyone unless they have pm-ed me first or given me good rep first or it is a response to a classified post. Also I have had some quite insulting pms in the past. I simply delete and ignore. What I should have done here I guess.

I just read the original reply by wicker8 and thought "how playgroundish is that?". I should not have replied as it has obviously perpetuated it.

As to who my friends are - well I do not personally know anyone who is my friend here. Someone requested a friend request and I accepted. Simple. I do not see what this has to do with this post.

And to wicker8 do you not know the best way to get rid of bullies is to ignore them. Replying to them and calling them bullies is just giving them the attention they obviously crave (basic pyschology if they are indeed bullies like you claim).

I realise how hypocritical I am being in replying and keeping this going but basically - I did not PM anyone here.

grumpy1 and, dare I say it or will I get comments for it, pegasus have the only decent replies in this post.

Well done to the bag packers.

Tubthumper
31-May-10, 15:56
OK, sorry for jumping on that Serenity. Perhaps people are slightly sensitised after the recent arguments.

wicker8
31-May-10, 18:07
Sorry I did not PM anyone in this thread. If you look you will see it is not me they replied too. I do not PM anyone unless they have pm-ed me first or given me good rep first or it is a response to a classified post. Also I have had some quite insulting pms in the past. I simply delete and ignore. What I should have done here I guess.

I just read the original reply by wicker8 and thought "how playgroundish is that?". I should not have replied as it has obviously perpetuated it.

As to who my friends are - well I do not personally know anyone who is my friend here. Someone requested a friend request and I accepted. Simple. I do not see what this has to do with this post.

And to wicker8 do you not know the best way to get rid of bullies is to ignore them. Replying to them and calling them bullies is just giving them the attention they obviously crave (basic pyschology if they are indeed bullies like you claim).

I realise how hypocritical I am being in replying and keeping this going but basically - I did not PM anyone here.

grumpy1 and, dare I say it or will I get comments for it, pegasus have the only decent replies in this post.

Well done to the bag packers.i can see your point but pegasus pm me again hiding behind the truth pegasus is on my ignore list the only reason pegasus has a decent post is that they know they have done wrong and are now looking for votes

Tubthumper
31-May-10, 18:10
Wicker8, are you saying pegasus sent you a nasty pm?:eek:

sandyr1
31-May-10, 18:32
Who said this site was dull and nothing worthwhile was being posted....

wicker8
31-May-10, 21:05
Wicker8, are you saying pegasus sent you a nasty pm?:eek:no just a cheeky one i just want to ignore the thanks for asking tub thumper

Tubthumper
31-May-10, 21:10
That's OK.
The ignore button is OK but its hard to see both sides of an argument when you can't actually see what one sides saying!:D

©Amethyst
31-May-10, 21:41
Back on track...

Well done for doing so well :) Have admiration for the members of the Scottish Casualties Network. Keep doing great work!

Tubthumper
31-May-10, 21:43
No-one does blood, snot and screaming like the SCN!:D

©Amethyst
31-May-10, 21:49
No-one does blood, snot and screaming like the SCN!:D

You obviously haven't visited my office, then! lol