PDA

View Full Version : Job Wanted

RN1995
28-May-10, 19:37
Hi, 14 year old lad, looking for a job. Had a paper round but paid off. Anything considered. Preferably Evening or Weekends also preferably in Wick.
Thanks in advance, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated !

mrlennie
28-May-10, 20:06
Hi try ringing up local tradesmen to see if you can labor for them that way you are meeting people and learning something that will benefit you for the rest of your life.

I don't know anyone that needs a laborer but go to yell.com and look at wick ring everyone and I'm sure you'll get some response.

series2A
28-May-10, 21:04
Hi, 14 year old lad, looking for a job. Had a paper round but paid off. Anything considered. Preferably Evening or Weekends also preferably in Wick.
Thanks in advance, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated !

Can't help you with work but well done on looking for work and earn a crust. hope you get a job mate.

Blarney
29-May-10, 00:21
Can't help you with work but well done on looking for work and earn a crust. hope you get a job mate.
Have you thought about cutting grass? At this time of year you get a lot of folk who don't like gardening and weeding etc. so maybe if you tapped on the doors and offered to help they would be glad to pay you. Good luck and let us know how you get on - it's good to see someone with a bit of enterprise. You'll go far in life with a willingness to work.

Dog-eared
29-May-10, 00:23
Good to see a young lad with a sense of enterprise. Don't give up. :D

ducati
29-May-10, 07:19
If that is your boat we should come to work for you :lol:

upolian
29-May-10, 11:16
PM me if car valeting interests you :)

RN1995
29-May-10, 13:07
Hi, thanks for all the reply's and for all the support you's are all showing. Thanks Again. :D

RN1995
29-May-10, 19:01
Bump......

trix
14-Aug-10, 17:06
ye should consider edit'in/deletin some o' yer previous post if yer serious aboot getin a job.

life is frustratin but ye hev til learn til smile sweetly....an no shoot yersel in 'e foot ;)

jac1791
15-Aug-10, 00:06
i would give RN a referance for any job, he worked for me as a paper boy and can honestly say he is one of the nicest young men i have ever met, so trustworthy, and reliable. he would pass shop after school and pop in to help out with anything he could, even serving behind the counter he was great- so polite to ALL customers and staff but still with a great sense of houmer. it was one of the hardest things to do when we closed shop was to tell him as he was so loyal.. Good Luck RN finding something and remember stay in touch - pop over anytime.