PDA

View Full Version : photos loaded

wicker8
14-May-10, 11:13
hi i am trying in vain to get some pics on to face book i dont know what i am doing wrong but the image does not appear any one help please

Kodiak
14-May-10, 11:59
When in FaceBook Click on Profile

When in Profile click on Create a Photo Album

You will see here empty fields. Fill in these fields and then click on Create Album

In here you can add photo's. If it says you need to download a plug-in and it wont let you do this then at the bottom there is a Link. It says "Try the simple uploader" Click on this.

In the next window you will see 5 empty fields. Click on Browse and find the photo on your computer then click on open. When you have the photos that you want uploaded selected Click on Click on UpLoad Photo's.

That is all there is to it as your Photo's now upload to your profile.

wicker8
14-May-10, 17:39
When in FaceBook Click on Profile

When in Profile click on Create a Photo Album

You will see here empty fields. Fill in these fields and then click on Create Album

In here you can add photo's. If it says you need to download a plug-in and it wont let you do this then at the bottom there is a Link. It says "Try the simple uploader" Click on this.

In the next window you will see 5 empty fields. Click on Browse and find the photo on your computer then click on open. When you have the photos that you want uploaded selected Click on Click on UpLoad Photo's.

That is all there is to it as your Photo's now upload to your profile.
thanks for that kodiakwill try my best now regards