PDA

View Full Version : joined

wicker8
11-May-10, 12:29
hi i have joined facebook its nice to keep in touch i have found a few friends that have left wick

John Little
11-May-10, 12:48
I'm on there too!!

ShelleyCowie
11-May-10, 13:33
gotta love facebook! Recently deleted my bebo page. Didnt like it anymore so stick to facebook :)

Invisible
11-May-10, 13:37
Facebook is great, If you become my friend you get to see the worlds best jokes.

Kodiak
11-May-10, 13:39
hi i have joined facebook its nice to keep in touch i have found a few friends that have left wick

I hope you have fun on FaceBook. I have been on there for a number of years and on there I play FarmVille. Will you be joining the FarmVille Game? If so send me a PM here and I will PM you my FaceBook Name and we can become Neighbours in FarmVille.

I am sure you would enjoy playing that game as it is fun and addictive. If you do join You can ask me any questions about the game and I would be more than happy to help you in any way I could. :D

ShelleyCowie
11-May-10, 13:46
Facebook is great, If you become my friend you get to see the worlds best jokes.

I dont think there are many people who laugh at yer jokes anymore but i do! Except for when i had to tell u bin lorrys dont have 4 wheels!! [lol]

riggerboy
11-May-10, 13:56
yup on it too, far better than bebo

Leanne
11-May-10, 13:58
Facebook makes the world a smaller place and really helps families and friends keep in touch :)

Invisible
11-May-10, 13:59
I dont think there are many people who laugh at yer jokes anymore but i do! Except for when i had to tell u bin lorrys dont have 4 wheels!! [lol]

Yeah but I don't count the wheels on bin lorries, to tell you the truth I can't remember the last time I saw one.:lol:

ducati
11-May-10, 15:56
Never really looked at it. I have enough "friends" :lol:

wifie
11-May-10, 16:56

More flippin' spam! :roll:

Invisible
11-May-10, 17:31

oi! You and Shelley are like my top followers!:lol:

joxville
11-May-10, 17:37

There as corny as a big box of Kellogs. :roll:

Invisible
11-May-10, 17:43

*sniff..sniff....better than yours :~(:lol:

kjandcrew
11-May-10, 17:46
FB is fab fab fab, i found some cousins that i havent spoken to in about 25 years not so long ago, its been fantastic catching up with them and very special for us all. :)

Leanne
11-May-10, 17:47
FB is fab fab fab, i found some cousins that i havent spoken to in about 25 years not so long ago, its been fantastic catching up with them and very special for us all.

And seeing all the old family pictures is another benefit :) :) :)

ShelleyCowie
11-May-10, 17:48
oi! You and Shelley are like my top followers!:lol:

:eek: I dinna pick on yer jokes tho! they make me laugh

Hoida
11-May-10, 18:08
Joined facebook a couple of months ago, great way to keep in touch with family in the south and see all their photos. Haven't mastered farmville or exchanging gifts etc Waiting for a visit from great niece for more instructions:lol:

joxville
11-May-10, 18:48
*sniff..sniff....better than yours :~(:lol:They're only better in one aspect, they can be published on a family forum! ;)

wifie
11-May-10, 22:13

Excuse me why was I quoted? I do not post jokes on face ache!

wicker8
12-May-10, 11:28
i dont know your name or i would

wicker8
12-May-10, 11:37
I'm on there too!!hi john i cant find you