PDA

View Full Version : sweet revenge

highlander
01-May-10, 23:06
When i went to first year in high school, my mum insisted i take this stupid briefcase (remember at that time, everyone had a cool plastic bag) i HATED this blooming back bag that weighed a ton without anything even in it, one day i decided this horrible bag had to come to a sudden death, i tried everything from hitting it off the wall as i came off the bus, then thought............ erm let me throw it under this bus, well i swung the darn thing so hard it did go under the bus, right under to the other side, now this blooming bag was really getting my hormones in a knickers twist, so then it was "TING" loose the key, so i go home ever so upset, mega croc tears................ i have lost the key dad, i cant get into the bag, so dad trys his best but then laterly takes his fustration out on the BAG and gets the screw driver and rives it open, wellllllllllll SUCCESS the BAG would no longer close, nope mum i am not keeping it shut with dounreay tape, just NOT cool"" (evil laugh)
have u any sweet memories lol

joxville
02-May-10, 01:07
Not so sweet but still a school memory.

One time my sister and I walked out of school, she was going to a friends so turned right at the gate, I was going home so turned left; because we were mid-conversation I began walking backwards then after a minute I gradually lost what she was trying to tell me at the same time as she pointed, I found out what she meant when I turned to look and walked smack bang into a tree. Double ouch, (or stronger expletive). :eek:

BRIE
03-May-10, 08:54
My Dad used to always insist on buying us sensible footwear & clothing for school as we had just over a mile to walk to the bus stop & winters were pretty bleak back then! Now when i say sensible it obviously wasn't fashionable! whilst the rest of the teenage girls my age were off to school in kitten heel shoes & short jackets here was I in doc martin shoes,a balaclava & camouflage poncho!!:eek: I looked like id just stepped out of the trenches! not a great look for 1984!
After the poor old poncho got ripped he decided a more robust sensible coat was needed, I remember standing screaming & crying like a 2 yr old as he bought me a full length grey duffel coat complete with furry hood! oh the shame! I used to stuff the coat in a bag as soon as I got to the bus stop & thats were it stayed until i was 5 minutes from home & well clear of anyone seeing me wearing it.(surprised I didn't get pneumonia)Unfortunately one day i forgot to take a bag to put it in & had to carry it, some of the kids from school saw it, snatched it off me whilst making big jokes about it & went off & hid it! when i did eventually find the horrendous thing it was caked in lipstick! parents complained to the school & had the kids parents pay for dry cleaning but lipstick couldn't be removed!!! yay! The happy ending to the story is my parents refused to buy me another coat as i should of taken care of the last one so I had to use my own money to buy a short , fashionable, very unsuitable jacket myself!!:lol:

Lavenderblue2
03-May-10, 14:30
When I was at senior school, one morning for some reason or other (maybe I was a bit hormonal) I tried every excuse I could think of to be allowed to stay at home that day but mum was having none of it.
Finally, realising I had wasted so much time arguing, I was going to be late, I flounced out of the room snatching at the door knob with such force that I broke my pinky!!
Did I get to stay at home? No way, mum strapped it to the next finger and sent me on my way. I was in solid agony for days...served me right I suppose. :lol:

John Little
03-May-10, 14:54
At the Miller they still wanted us to wear school caps but few people did.
My mother wanted me to so I had a cap - but life was not worthwhile if you wore it - so I 'lost' it

My mother got me another- after a hiding from my dad and I was forced to wear the thing. But on the first day I had it I was walking home across Thurso Bridge towards the old dairy and the wind blew it off my head into the water- the last I saw it was sweeping downriver toward the harbour.

No - they did not believe it was an accident and I got smacked again.

But they never bought another cap.