PDA

View Full Version : Hilarious antics from Nick Griffin's Racism Party!

Boozeburglar
29-Apr-10, 13:05
http://www.guardian.co.uk/politics/2010/apr/29/bnp-non-white-britons-resettlement-grants

As my ancestors are German and such like, I feel a bit annoyed I won't be offered £50,000 to go and help Germany in their hour of need.

Just because I ain't black?

That is racist innit?

The Drunken Duck
29-Apr-10, 14:10
Best one from those clowns since they used that picture of a Spitfire in their anti immigration campaign .. A Spitfire that was painted in the markings of 303 (Polish) Squadron. They really are astoundingly thick aren't they ??

What would be funny is if they paid the money to non whites who then gave it to whites like me who would be happy to leave the country. That way they would be paying to keep the very people they want out .. in.

I would be up for taking the 50k and going to live abroad.

rich
29-Apr-10, 14:18
D.D. I am with you. I am white and I've left the UK but surely there should be something in the BNP war chest for me. So I am asking them to please send me some money as soon as possible.
NB I have also worked for the media so that should make my being kept out even more important. I am waiting for the cheque!

Boozeburglar
01-May-10, 14:55
Perhaps we should be complaining about these jokers excluding us from their plans? Better join them so we can change them from within.

:)

Gleber2
01-May-10, 15:37
I've been called a black so-and-so many times. Do I qualify? Bring it on!!![evil]

3of8
01-May-10, 15:42
Coo yah! Kiss me neck! Let me tell you braa, soon as I finish ma callalou I gonna cork up me chillum wid sum jackass rope and dally down to see da downpressor bout ma dunsa. Bit o' laba-laba, bit o' licky licky wid de polytrickster 'fore I's all homely in Jamaica to be jammin'. Soon I be gone a foreign from de UK. Hey! Unnu can come wid mi. Little more, braa.

The Drunken Duck
01-May-10, 17:43
Perhaps we should be complaining about these jokers excluding us from their plans? Better join them so we can change them from within.

:)

True.

I think the fact they are not willing to pay me 50k to sod off is basically racist. What are they trying to say ??, that because I am white I am not good enough to be paid to leave ??, its discrimination you know. I am not going to stand by and just accept that these people refuse to see me as unworthy of their contempt.

I want to be discriminated against by them. And I simply wont rest until I am.

:D

adi1
01-May-10, 18:53
No where in the interview on Radio4 did Nick Griffin say that the repatriation/resettlement fee would be for non-whites.
Coming from the Left Wing Liberal Guardian, people should know better as soon as they see terms of Non White

redeyedtreefrog
01-May-10, 21:54
"as far as we are concerned the Irish are part of Britain".. brilliant

John Little
01-May-10, 22:02
Geographically he is correct of course. The larger island of the British isles is Great Britain. Thomas Malory had one of the knights of the round table as the King of Little Britain. An old name for Ireland.

But the Irish don't tend to like that idea for some reason.....