PDA

View Full Version : Banascol boarding kennels and cattery

buggyracer
25-Apr-10, 15:58
Had my dogs in here a while ago now and have to say out of all the boarding kennels in the north these are by far the best i have used, run by husband and wife Richerd and Kirsty Claydon, Richerd is a proffesional gundog trainer and its safe to say he has forgotten more about dogs than most of us will ever know :lol:, very nice kennels and people who, ill certainly use again whenever boarding my dogs :) located 10-15 mins of the A9 in Rogart, by Brora. main number 01408641201 mobile number07899815236.

roses123
26-Apr-10, 17:41
We put our dog there too and we are delighted with the place. We wouldn't put him anywhere else now. When we are going off on holiday we have to put our suitcases in a trailer as the dog takes up most of the boot (hatchback). We leave the dog and trailer at the kennels and pick them both up on the way home. A lovely family.

changilass
26-Apr-10, 18:12
We do exactly the same with the trailer.

We now have 3 places we use, depending on where we are going and for how long.

Banascol

Another on on the A9, but cannae mind the name of it lol (we have only been the once, but would def use again)

ECDH for when visiting in Edi, they are quite happy for us to go visit him and take him for walks.

buggyracer
27-Apr-10, 17:51
glad some others have had the great service as i have had :D