PDA

View Full Version : Sponsered Walk for Dementia

hastings
15-Apr-10, 14:32
Hi, I've just signed up for a sponsered walk for the wick daycentre, Longberry. Longberry is a daycentre for people with dementia. The walk is around the boundaries of Wick approx 10Km, its on the 5th June starts at Wetherspoons and ends there. I've been on a few, its a good fun and for a good cause. Forms can be gotten from the daycentre 01955 609193
Please come the more the merrier!

wicker8
15-Apr-10, 14:51
Hi, I've just signed up for a sponsered walk for the wick daycentre, Longberry. Longberry is a daycentre for people with dementia. The walk is around the boundaries of Wick approx 10Km, its on the 5th June starts at Wetherspoons and ends there. I've been on a few, its a good fun and for a good cause. Forms can be gotten from the daycentre 01955 609193
Please come the more the merrier! hi wish i could join in but i will be in dundee then i would sponsor you if you want as its for a good cause

shamrock2007
15-Apr-10, 15:03
I'm doing it aswell, really good cause

Cattach
15-Apr-10, 17:23
Please come the more the merrier!

A really great cause and hope it is well supported. I will certainly be supporting through sponsorship. We are all in danger of being there someday.

horseman
15-Apr-10, 22:18
Hi hastings, how may we sponser you if outside the area?

Dadie
16-Apr-10, 21:41
free bump!
Where have you got sponser forms?
Thought I would ask while I remember!
Arrgh sounds bad but I mean when it slips down a page or 2 I forget to look that far back ... not a joke!

hastings
18-Apr-10, 09:37
Hi
Thanks for all that have showed an interest.

If you want a form phone Longberry, Mon. Tues. Wed. or Frid. number is 01955609193, they can be dropped off if you live locally or posted which is easier or cheapest. :D