PDA

View Full Version : Org get together

willowbankbear
29-May-06, 00:34
Who all fancies a get together then? Its gona be in Wick, Wetherspoons as its central, if yer barred we`ll shift to meet ye after a couple of drinks in spoons. Names to be pmd to me or just sign yer name on a post. How about it? Ye all know its gona be a bit different so get a move on.

scorrie
29-May-06, 10:57
Who all fancies a get together then? Its gona be in Wick, Wetherspoons as its central, if yer barred we`ll shift to meet ye after a couple of drinks in spoons. Names to be pmd to me or just sign yer name on a post. How about it? Ye all know its gona be a bit different so get a move on.

Who's supplying the boxing gloves and gum shields? Seconds out, Round 1

krieve
29-May-06, 10:58
What date are you planning ?

angela5
29-May-06, 11:19
Who's supplying the boxing gloves and gum shields? Seconds out, Round 1

I'm no barred from spoons, but if we all turn up with boxing gloves and gum shields i'm sure we will be shown the door. :eek:
We could move onto the mountain dew, i'm sure nobody in there will notice.:lol:

golach
29-May-06, 11:27
Would love to be there, but Week is too far for a night out for me, have a great time, I believe the last one went down well, no blood or bruises afterwards allegedly :lol:
The Auld Reekie branch of the Orgers has had a few get togethers, with mainly "meet the tourists nights", and all I have attended have been a success, but next time we have one down here, we must remember to feed DrSzin [lol]

willowbankbear
29-May-06, 12:25
Id say a Friday night at the end of June, before the kids go on holiday, I cant get a saturday night off till august:~( Every1 is welcome but with any luck some wont come ,lol. Pity DrSzin & Golach cant come up tosquare up with Gleber2 in the flesh.

I had too many Stella`s last night & it sounded a good idea, Is anybody genuinely interested? Angela5, ye`ll get boxing in the Yard or the Camps but no the mountain as theres hardly anyone goes there nowadays.

Any Ideas ,then just post it & Im sure we`ll decide on something

Gleber2
29-May-06, 13:24
I've already met up with Golach and we parted unscarred. Jaws, Wickerinca, Gleeber and myself managed to remain peaceful and friendly also.
A dangerous business you are proposing though.In principle I am for it.

connieb19
29-May-06, 17:44
I was a bit wary too but I've met a a few orgers now and it always has been a good laugh. Good on you Stoneroses for trying to organise something..:cool:

Chobbersjnr
29-May-06, 17:48
if I've not got a gig I'd love to come

yes aye..........

Rheghead
29-May-06, 17:57
Good luck with the orger getogether but in my experience, 99% of those who say they are going just simply fail to turn up on the night.[disgust]

Sporran
29-May-06, 18:31

I'd love to be there too! It's a peety I dinna hae ma ain private jet, though! So it's nae in the cards, I'm afraid :( ....

codex
29-May-06, 19:19
Ill get on the turntables and spin some hardcore techno abuse for the org techno posse sending each an everyone of you into a pschotic frenzy [lol]

connieb19
29-May-06, 19:27
Ill get on the turntables and spin some hardcore techno abuse for the org techno posse sending each an everyone of you into a pschotic frenzy [lol]Ok, now I'm definately going..lol:eek:

squidge
29-May-06, 19:55
i d love to come too but i cant promise - let me know the date though id like to put faces to names

willowbankbear
29-May-06, 20:15
Wetherspoons 23rd or 24th june or 30th june, what does every1 think? Im gona go out then feel free to join me. Im sure it could be a night to remember. I dont get oot much so I;ll enjoy it Im sure,Hope my org `family` will be there.

Tom Cornwall
29-May-06, 21:13
could you make it the Bluebell, North Walsham, sometime in July

Chobbersjnr
29-May-06, 21:20
Wetherspoons 23rd or 24th june or 30th june, what does every1 think? Im gona go out then feel free to join me. Im sure it could be a night to remember. I dont get oot much so I;ll enjoy it Im sure,Hope my org `family` will be there.

The 30th, the 30th, the 30th, the 30th, the 30th

did you get that???????????????

OK then make it the 23rd or 24th

30th would be preferable tho.:Razz

willowbankbear
29-May-06, 21:49
Okay then chobbers, We`ll have a poll, dina ken how to do it though? Can any1 help? Rheggers is a poll expert,

connieb19
29-May-06, 21:57
Okay then chobbers, We`ll have a poll, dina ken how to do it though? Can any1 help? Rheggers is a poll expert,Stone Roses, you should be able to start a poll, seeing as you're a trusted member..

Billy Boy
29-May-06, 22:09
Okay then chobbers, We`ll have a poll, dina ken how to do it though? Can any1 help? Rheggers is a poll expert,

go into testing ground thread,fran asked how to start one 2 week's ago

ŠAmethyst
29-May-06, 22:17
i d love to come too but i cant promise - let me know the date though id like to put faces to names

likewise, squidgers... would be great to see you again, shame it's been a while, but the city has more places to lunch in now :) lol

Fran
30-May-06, 01:24
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/13/13_4_6.gif (http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNfox000) i would like to come too. Can you see yourselves in this picture??

willowbankbear
30-May-06, 12:53
[lol] Aye, Im the 1 with no hair

krieve
30-May-06, 12:54
There is 7 with no hair [lol]

Errogie
01-Jun-06, 18:58
So do you have a date and what is the form? Is there like a masonic sign or some item of clothing or are orgers instantly recogniseable by their repetitive strain injuries and knackered vision.

willowbankbear
01-Jun-06, 21:14
LOL ,no theres no recognisable signs of an Orger, but if ye see a demented taxi driver this weekend ye`ll know who i am:roll: . Not next weekend or any other after that as Im quiting.

As it stands the poll is in favour of the last friday in June, So hopefully we`ll have a no bad turnout & sorry to those who cant make it, If its a success we may have another 1 later on in the year, If Im not barred off here[lol]

Tugmistress
01-Jun-06, 21:41
LOL ,no theres no recognisable signs of an Orger, but if ye see a demented taxi driver this weekend ye`ll know who i am. Not next weekend or any other after that as Im quiting.

As it stands the poll is in favour of the last friday in June, So hopefully we`ll have a no bad turnout & sorry to those who cant make it, If its a success we may have another 1 later on in the year, If Im not barred off here
lol i just hope you aint the taxi driver that gave me the fingers yesterday ;) all being well i might actually be able to remember about this and make it out in time :)

willowbankbear
01-Jun-06, 21:57
It definately wasnt me as I had the day off[lol] might have been one of my esteemed colleagues.

angela5
01-Jun-06, 22:42
I was hoping it was going to be saturday 1st.:~(
Hope you all have a great night out i won't make it on the friday.

Astra
01-Jun-06, 22:48
Stone Roses are you putting on free taxi service for the country folk .

willowbankbear
01-Jun-06, 22:53
No sorry Im not with the taxi firm then, & staff dont get discounts with my firm. So Im afraid theyll have that disadvantage, but then they would have this on a normal Saturday night.
This is why i wouldnt live in the country, it costs ye money when ye want come into town for a pint.
What part of the county are ye from Astra?

Astra
01-Jun-06, 22:55
No sorry Im not with the taxi firm then, & staff dont get discounts with my firm. So Im afraid theyll have that disadvantage, but then they would have this on a normal Saturday night.
This is why i wouldnt live in the country, it costs ye money when ye want come into town for a pint.
What part of the county are ye from Astra?Were it say on my location good old wick born and bread :Razz

willowbankbear
01-Jun-06, 22:57
Were it say on my location good old wick born and breed :Razz

Yer breed??

okay thats sarcastic, its not like the average Wicker to give a monkeys about our country cousins

Chobbersjnr
01-Jun-06, 23:00
So do you have a date and what is the form? Is there like a masonic sign or some item of clothing or are orgers instantly recogniseable by their repetitive strain injuries and knackered vision.

I shall be donning a recognisable hat of fedora style but not of felt..........................yeah OK I'll be the guy in the hat.......................losing my hair................................& my ol' man offers me a matchbox to keep it in

yousa
Cya bye

willowbankbear
01-Jun-06, 23:06
Has your fedora got the black band around it?[lol]http://www.chicagohs.org/history/capone/photos/louiscap.jpg

stone roses & chobbers jnr meet up in spoons for a sit down

Astra
01-Jun-06, 23:07
Yer breed??

okay thats sarcastic, its not like the average Wicker to give a monkeys about our country cousinsthat proves it :lol:

Foxy
01-Jun-06, 23:12
I am one of your country cousins and it would have been nice to get a cheap taxi home. How are orgers supposed to recognise one another as all I know is the names on the screen, I don't think I know any of you personally.:)

willowbankbear
01-Jun-06, 23:15
Head for the wee bald guy ,the tall balding guy & the guy with a fedora on, then yeve cracked it. If yer from Reiss ,Foxy, I ken who ye are mate

Foxy
01-Jun-06, 23:16
I'm from Bower but originally Halkirk and I don't know many people from the Wick area.

willowbankbear
01-Jun-06, 23:20
Well when it gets nearer the time pm me & Ill give ye more clues[lol] Im going away for 2weeks from the 12th so I may not be able to have computer access?

Chobbersjnr
02-Jun-06, 00:20
Has your fedora got the black band around it?http://www.chicagohs.org/history/capone/photos/louiscap.jpg

stone roses & chobbers jnr meet up in spoons for a sit down

we'll see I have a choice of fedora...............but yes that's me on the right........................I'm sure I said I'd sue if that photo was ever leaked :evil