PDA

View Full Version : Inverness airport

bekisman
03-Apr-10, 09:30
Inverness Airport.. they offer a live Arrivals and departures board - just checked as have a friend catching a flight this afternoon (03 April 2010) what does the site show? (as at 09.30 3rd April?)

Arrival information last updated: 01 Apr 2010 15:27 - do I use the word 'amateurs'? :~(

http://www.hial.co.uk/inverness-flights.html

Sara Jevo
03-Apr-10, 09:34
May be a bit unfair.

This notice is on the part of their website called "live flight information" -

Inverness Airport would like to apologise for the loss of live flight information today - please contact the Information Desk on 01667 464 000 for the latest arrivals and departures information during airport opening hours.

It happens.

bekisman
03-Apr-10, 14:41
May be a bit unfair.

This notice is on the part of their website called "live flight information" -

Inverness Airport would like to apologise for the loss of live flight information today - please contact the Information Desk on 01667 464 000 for the latest arrivals and departures information during airport opening hours.

It happens.

'might' have something to do with the fact I rang 'em up and pointed out their live flight Ar & De was not working, for which she thanked me kindly..

bhoy1973
03-Apr-10, 16:26
Shocking, I'd ask for my money back.

onecalledk
03-Apr-10, 18:57
standing at Inverness airport a couple of years ago waiting for OH's father arriving on flight from London. Arrivals board showed this as arriving "on time" ......2 hours later still waiting for plane to arrive it showed the same !!!

not the best when you have parked your car in the car park for an hour thinking you can just arrive at said scheduled time and pick up said passenger .......

have been searched 3 different times by 3 different people going through security and different things taken off me or not each time !! got into serious trouble for trying to smuggle through ......... A LIPSALVE ..... you would have thought it was radioactive the way the security person treated me ......

K