PDA

View Full Version : Are we cyber potatoes?

highlander
25-May-06, 20:07
What did you before you got your computer?

rfr10
25-May-06, 20:09
watched tv

coastown
25-May-06, 20:49
watched tv most of the time

golach
25-May-06, 20:53
Tried to fathom the Universe and all its complexities, and try to understand and communicate, with a strange being.........Mrs Golach, fathomed out the Universe.....still trying to communicate with my darling [disgust]

George Brims
25-May-06, 21:17
I used to sit and stare into the peat fire, sipping Old Pulteney and occasionally cursing at the cat for not keeping the hens out of the kitchen.

darkie@dreamtilt.com.au
26-May-06, 06:55
What did you before you got your computer?http://forum.caithness.org/images/icons/icon6.gifBefore I got my first computer I used to spend a fortune on videos,was cheaper to have a comp as the wife wont come near it and I dont interfer with her soaps

Sporran
26-May-06, 07:45

Well, for one thing, I wrote a lot of letters by hand, which is something I hardly ever do these days. E-mailing is much more convenient!

paris
26-May-06, 09:13
Alot more housework than i do now LOL .

Billy Boy
26-May-06, 10:23
http://forum.caithness.org/images/icons/icon6.gifBefore I got my first computer I used to spend a fortune on videos,was cheaper to have a comp as the wife wont come near it and I dont interfer with her soaps

used to spend a fortune on videos to,the only thing now is the wife is alway's on the computer now, and use's the video to recored her soap's,thank goodness for dvd:eek:

Issy13
26-May-06, 10:27
I read a lot, knitted, sewed, enjoyed crafts, watched tv, gardened, walked a lot- - oh dear - I am - I am a couch potato !!!

angela5
26-May-06, 11:46
Watched tv or went out a walk. Do very little of both now.:roll:

zebedy
26-May-06, 15:25
go to school more often! lol

krieve
26-May-06, 15:26
I had a life before the computer but i just can't remember what it was! :confused [lol]

changilass
26-May-06, 18:04
I had a life before the computer but i just can't remember what it was!

With you on that one. So much for computers widening your knowledge, the only memory I have left is that in the computer :rolleyes: :grin:

sharon
26-May-06, 18:31
i used to have a tidy house!!!!
but now instead of housework i am sitting at the computer!!!! LOL!!!!

dozerboy
26-May-06, 19:11
It surely can't be healthy, all this sitting in front of screens, and the children in front of the ps2 etc. When I was a kid, I was always outside playing, even in the rain. Our tv picture was very bad then, so didn't watch much, preferred to be outside. Now I have a dog for an excuse to get out for a walk away from all the pixels!

Ricco
26-May-06, 21:03

Hmmmmm - beeeerr!