PDA

View Full Version : I bad repped someone and now I feel baaaad

porshiepoo
04-Mar-10, 10:02
I've decided that I'm never going to use the bad rep thingy again. Ever!

I've only ever done it a handful of times but I bad repped someone recently and now I feel like a bully! :(
Just the thought that I may have made someone feel bad or disliked makes me feel bloomin awful. I hate upsetting people unnecessarily and so I've decided never to press that button again.

I've kind of apologised to the person I bad repped but I still feel bad. How ridiculous am I! (don't answer that!)
It felt justified at the time but is giving someone negative reputation ever warranted really? On a forum!

So, I apologise again to the person I bad repped and i did try to give you good rep today but was told to spread some about a bit first.
Don't know about spreading myself about a bit but I'll certainly give it a go again later. Will that kind of even it out a bit?:)

cherokee
04-Mar-10, 10:48
I wouldn't worry about it too much Porshiepoo.

I'm sure the person in question has forgiven you - you don't know, maybe it didn't really bother them in the first place!
I've said some silly things on here in past, but I just put it behind me and forget about it.

Dinna be worrying yerself lass ! ;)

Amy-Winehouse
04-Mar-10, 10:56
It is absolutely nothing to worry about, If they bad rep you , too bad . If I bad rep someone , does it matter that much ??? Theres a lot more important things going on in the world, Porshiepoo Im sure they will sleep easy-if not...well they have some issues :confused

Dog-eared
04-Mar-10, 12:47
Its only a forum. Who cares about reps ? Move on......:)

unicorn
04-Mar-10, 12:57
It's like everything in life you have to accept the good and the bad :D

RELAX
04-Mar-10, 15:25
It's like everything in life you have to accept the good and the bad :D
Actually you do not .

cuddlepop
04-Mar-10, 16:57
Like yourself I would feel bad if I bad reped someone so I dont do it.

Sometimes a post can be totally misconstrued and the person didnt mean what you thought they ment in the first place.:confused

I've been caught out too many times to mention with that one.:roll:

If a poster really upsets me then I will report them,then its up to admin to decide if it was justified.

Vistravi
04-Mar-10, 22:23
Actually you do not .

Actually you do as if you don't the bad just keeps on eating at you untill you accept it and move on. Good things are very easy to accept but bad things are hard. The bad has to be accepted along with the good. Sometimes you have no choice in the matter and often you have to go through the bad to reach the good.

Vistravi
04-Mar-10, 22:28
I've decided that I'm never going to use the bad rep thingy again. Ever!

I've only ever done it a handful of times but I bad repped someone recently and now I feel like a bully! :(
Just the thought that I may have made someone feel bad or disliked makes me feel bloomin awful. I hate upsetting people unnecessarily and so I've decided never to press that button again.

I've kind of apologised to the person I bad repped but I still feel bad. How ridiculous am I! (don't answer that!)
It felt justified at the time but is giving someone negative reputation ever warranted really? On a forum!

So, I apologise again to the person I bad repped and i did try to give you good rep today but was told to spread some about a bit first.
Don't know about spreading myself about a bit but I'll certainly give it a go again later. Will that kind of even it out a bit?:)

Don't worry about it. If the person you bad repped is anything like the way i take bad rep then they'll have been annoyed if you hadn't left a comment. At least they know why you felt you had to bad rep them.

John Little
04-Mar-10, 22:35
"Actually you do not"

Oh yes you do.

joxville
05-Mar-10, 00:39
I've been bad repped only 5 times, and considering some of the things I've said on here I reckon I've got off lightly. :)

ducati
05-Mar-10, 00:48
I've been bad repped only 5 times, and considering some of the things I've said on here I reckon I've got off lightly. :)

I got one good and one bad rep for the same post today and that's not the first time. Just show's you can't please all the people......:eek:

RELAX
05-Mar-10, 15:57
actually you do as if you don't the bad just keeps on eating at you untill you accept it and move on. Good things are very easy to accept but bad things are hard. The bad has to be accepted along with the good. Sometimes you have no choice in the matter and often you have to go through the bad to reach the good.
what a load of bollocks

Vistravi
05-Mar-10, 23:08
what a load of bollocks

I take it then that you have never had something awful happen to you that you simply had to accept to be able to move on and overcome the difficutly following it?

I know from experience that the bad has to be accepted to make life feel good again. Dwelling in the bad just leaves for more problems.

It is good to know that someone still has to learn how hard life can be! I envy you!