PDA

View Full Version : Invitation

sandyr1
01-Mar-10, 16:06
Was just trolling the instructions on the Org., and found the 'User CP'.....Reputation thingy.
And Lo and Behold there was a Red Rep from Metalattackk asking me to join the 'Offended Bus'!
Who wants to join???? So funny really/ you disagree with something and then we get on a Bus....to where Pray tell me?

changilass
01-Mar-10, 16:11
Why not just send him a pm, why feel the need to tell all to everyone.

I have enough laundry of my own to do, I really don't need to see yours.

sandyr1
01-Mar-10, 16:11
Is that the one the goes via Halkirk or via Castletown ?

But to where/ coming or going??

sandyr1
01-Mar-10, 16:13
I have enough laundry of my own to do, I really don't need to see yours.[/quote]

Smile a little// It's not mine that is dirty.....
I think it is funny.....

ducati
01-Mar-10, 16:18
I have enough laundry of my own to do, I really don't need to see yours.

I got one it said "This is the reason people like you shouldn't be on the internet".

I can assure you, that wasn't the reason people like me shouldn't be on the Internet [lol]

sandyr1
01-Mar-10, 16:24
Hi Ducati.....Just as a matter of interest....you have me quoting the Laundry thing/
That wasn't me ..that was another person........

ducati
01-Mar-10, 16:48
Hi Ducati.....Just as a matter of interest....you have me quoting the Laundry thing/
That wasn't me ..that was another person........

I know, it did a weird double quoty thing.

Stavro
01-Mar-10, 17:14
Was just trolling the instructions on the Org., and found the 'User CP'.....Reputation thingy.
And Lo and Behold there was a Red Rep from Metalattackk asking me to join the 'Offended Bus'!
Who wants to join???? So funny really/ you disagree with something and then we get on a Bus....to where Pray tell me?

Imagine that, a bus-load of offended orgers. Standing room only, I would imagine. :D

Perhaps if an orger gets enough red cards, they could apply for a free bus pass?

Where would it go - well it must be on the road to nowhere (ie Thurso) - there, that will ensure we will need to invest in another bus! :D

EDDIE
01-Mar-10, 18:33
Imagine that, a bus-load of offended orgers. Standing room only, I would imagine. :D

Perhaps if an orger gets enough red cards, they could apply for a free bus pass?

Where would it go - well it must be on the road to nowhere (ie Thurso) - there, that will ensure we will need to invest in another bus! :D

I think frans on the offended bus at the moment

EDDIE
01-Mar-10, 19:34
Im not so sure if this a good idea to get involved in a topic related to bad reps
Im not a fan off all this different forms of a cyber slaps with bad reps and infractions

ducati
01-Mar-10, 23:56
Im not so sure if this a good idea to get involved in a topic related to bad reps
Im not a fan off all this different forms of a cyber slaps with bad reps and infractions

Is a cyber slapper like a silver surfer but younger and female?

I'll get my coat...:eek: