PDA

View Full Version : Banned

Fran
27-Feb-10, 14:55
No I am not back, but i would like to know why dopey Dan has been banned and i just hope it wasn't because he was supporting me in my post which has since been unfairly removed.

annemarie482
27-Feb-10, 17:05
i don't know.
but it would seem that you are indeed back!

not easy breaking org addiction i can tell ya lol!:lol:

gollach
27-Feb-10, 17:13
No I am not back.

I think you are :lol:

northener
27-Feb-10, 17:14
Oi, Fran.

Stop being a muppet.:Razz

upolian
27-Feb-10, 17:55
ask the moderator they banned him :)

Stavro
27-Feb-10, 18:05
No I am not back, but i would like to know why dopey Dan has been banned and i just hope it wasn't because he was supporting me in my post which has since been unfairly removed.

This is getting a bit ridiculous.

If you are leaving the org, then why have you started this thread?

Bazeye
27-Feb-10, 18:18
ask the moderator they banned him :)

I will. Oi Mod what d'ya ban 'im for?

Amy-Winehouse
27-Feb-10, 18:18
I think Fran is a bloke.

Thats my last post for today & until Monday- Glasgow tomorrow :D

My thinking is Dan was banned for upsetting one of the easilly offended that congregate on this forum. Simples

Bazeye
27-Feb-10, 18:30
I think Fran is a bloke.

My thinking is Dan was banned for upsetting one of the easilly offended that congregate on this forum. Simples

Easily offended....? Whats that when its at home...?:cool:

Glasgow tomorrow.....wonder whats happening there?

Cedric Farthsbottom III
27-Feb-10, 19:29
This is getting a bit ridiculous.

If you are leaving the org, then why have you started this thread?

Because Fran can[lol][lol]

Mik.M.
27-Feb-10, 21:12
[quote=Bazeye;667719]Easily offended....? Whats that when its at home...?:cool:
There are a few people on here who regularly take offence at the slightest thing,until they have something to do with the subject being discussed."The offended brigade".

shazzap
27-Feb-10, 21:23
I can't see the point in bad rep-ping anyone.
After all it's only a forum.

Cedric Farthsbottom III
27-Feb-10, 21:28
I can't see the point in bad rep-ping anyone.
After all it's only a forum.

Agree with ye shazzap.110%.Why bad rep?Cos somebodys head is so far up their own choochter they think that their right.I was gonnae put in my own opinion,but Jeid would probably shoot himself in the heid again.[lol][lol]

Stack Rock
27-Feb-10, 21:55
Has common sense gone out the window - the PC brigade need a reality check here. What has Fran done to deserve this? Get a grip - no wonder this country is goinng down the tubes.

Tubthumper
27-Feb-10, 22:03
Has common sense gone out the window - the PC brigade need a reality check here. What has Fran done to deserve this? Get a grip - no wonder this country is goinng down the tubes.
Tht's 'Tchyoubs....'

2little2late
27-Feb-10, 23:03
Don't some people just love the attention?

annemarie482
27-Feb-10, 23:05
dont we all! :lol:

laguna2
27-Feb-10, 23:06
I must admit I am rather confused - one minute she is leaving, then she is posting but saying that she is not back?????????

Think she needs to make up her mind!

2little2late
27-Feb-10, 23:29
I must admit I am rather confused - one minute she is leaving, then she is posting but saying that she is not back?????????

Think she needs to make up her mind!

Quite right. Her nose must be bothering her.

laguna2
27-Feb-10, 23:31
Quite right. Her nose must be bothering her.

lol 2 little2late ... never thought of that! [lol]

Fran
27-Feb-10, 23:34
I can assure you, i have left, but i needed one question answered, thats all, because Dopey Dan supported me and then i noticed he was banned.I have been emailed by someone and now i know, so I am off for good. I now have no intentions of coming back here. I have had enough stress.

2little2late
27-Feb-10, 23:36
i can assure you, i have left, but i needed one question answered, thats all, because dopey dan supported me and then i noticed he was banned.i have been emailed by someone and now i know, so i am off for good. I now have no intentions of coming back here. I have had enough stress.

ttfn...............

laguna2
27-Feb-10, 23:41
I can assure you, i have left, but i needed one question answered, thats all, because Dopey Dan supported me and then i noticed he was banned.I have been emailed by someone and now i know, so I am off for good. I now have no intentions of coming back here. I have had enough stress.

Pleased that your question has been answered Fran and I am sure that when/if you decide to come back your friends will be pleased to see you

2little2late
27-Feb-10, 23:54
If fran has left why is she still online?

Julia
28-Feb-10, 00:00
If fran has left why is she still online?

You could leave and never sign in again, or choose not to post ever ever ever again but continue to read the forum hence being 'signed in'.

Well I sincerely hope this isn't the last of Fran's posts but if it is we will still drag her to the curry evenings as they would not be the same without her! ;)

Cedric Farthsbottom III
28-Feb-10, 01:02

So go and you will live.Stay and ye will fight for another day.But one day,one day ye will turn and say they may take the pish but they'll never take my orgdom(or something like that!!)[lol]

DeHaviLand
28-Feb-10, 02:23
damn, i missed all the fun, Again:roll:

Venture
28-Feb-10, 16:28

Hope you had a great day out in Glasgow Amy and were watching what you were eduing and behaving yourself. ;) Safe journey home.

bettedaviseyes
28-Feb-10, 17:17
great example of online bullying towards fran going on here typical of the orgers..............[disgust]

upolian
28-Feb-10, 17:35
great example of online bullying towards fran going on here typical of the orgers..............[disgust]

i take it you didnt see the remark she made to me?

bettedaviseyes
28-Feb-10, 17:42
i take it you didnt see the remark she made to me?

no can say i did but its like play ground stuff going on childish.....