Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: puppy

Default puppy

is anyone missing a 10 0r 12 wk old spanial puppy it was found in berriedale yesterday please pm me

I hope you find the owners.
    @,'---.................................................. ---',@
    ~*~Believe In The Magic Of Your Dreams~*~
    ---',@................................................. . @',---

Fingers crossed someone may come forward

Default dog warden

Hi

I have pm'd you please respond

cheers

Aww poor Pup! I hope you find its owners but if not I am sure you wil get lots of offers to rehome it-I know I would take it like a shot! x
    The nice thing about living in a small place is that if you dont know what you are doing....there's always somebody who does,or thinks they do! x

Well done for taking care of the wee pup.

Hope it's owners come forward soon. If not it would have a great home with Thumper.

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    Well done for taking care of the wee pup.

Hope it's owners come forward soon. If not it would have a great home with Thumper.
    Aww thank you Liz thats very nice of you! Funnily enough the spaniel I had before the one I have now came from the Berridale area-well thats where she was abandoned she was locked in the AA phone box and could have been there for days if not weeks!x
    The nice thing about living in a small place is that if you dont know what you are doing....there's always somebody who does,or thinks they do! x

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
    Aww thank you Liz thats very nice of you! Funnily enough the spaniel I had before the one I have now came from the Berridale area-well thats where she was abandonedwas locked in the AA phone box and could have been there for days if not weeks!x
    OMG.............poor wee soul,it is amazing she survived.I really hope this wee one is as lucky at finding a lovely forever home.

Aww thank you Liz thats very nice of you! Funnily enough the spaniel I had before the one I have now came from the Berridale area-well thats where she was abandoned she was locked in the AA phone box and could have been there for days if not weeks!x
    You are very welcome hun.

How on earth could someone do that to a poor wee dog?

OMG any updates on this pup, A Spaniel how could they !!
    Its nice to be nice

Quote Originally Posted by BINBOB View Post
    OMG.............poor wee soul,it is amazing she survived.I really hope this wee one is as lucky at finding a lovely forever home.
    Poor thing was skin and bone when I got her and terrified of everyone-especially anyone in a uniform but she turned out to be the best dog I ever had and I loved her to bits xxx

Sorry for double posting but as Anne x said is there any word on this pup?We are all hoping for a happy ending x

Poor thing was skin and bone when I got her and terrified of everyone-especially anyone in a uniform but she turned out to be the best dog I ever had and I loved her to bits xxx
    Aww..I find this heartbreaking,but at least she had a wonderful home/life when u got her.Bless.

this is terriable makes you wonder what happened to the poor little thing, he must have been terrified when you found him, hope he finds a good home somewhere x
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

this is shocking....he's lucky u found him...i hope u find a good home for him....
    SMILE IT CONFUSES PEOPLE

Default Puppy

Thanks for everyone who got in touch asking about the puppy and all the offers who wanted to give him a home sadly he never made it x

Oh god that is terrible, I hoped someone had lost him but I suppose it looks unlikely, If anyone knows who is responsible then I urge them to contact the relevant authorities as this should be dealt with as it is despicable.
    @,'---.................................................. ---',@
    ~*~Believe In The Magic Of Your Dreams~*~
    ---',@................................................. . @',---

Oh what a shame,I really hope whoever is responsible for this is caught and dealt with harshly!Well done to you for caring for the poor wee mite!x

Quote Originally Posted by R7PSN View Post
    Thanks for everyone who got in touch asking about the puppy and all the offers who wanted to give him a home sadly he never made it x
    He died??????Gosh..that is awful...........who could have abandoned him...I am shocked.
    Thank u for taking care of the wee soul..........

Default puppy

it is awful we are all gutted how can someone be so cruel they should not be allowed to have any pets x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast