Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Wtc7?

Quote Originally Posted by Gleber2
    I would have posted this on another thread or two but we've been told by the sensitive and wise to stick to the topic of the thread. I never thought that I would truly believe in conspiracy theorys but what is happening on this forum today is remarkably like a conspiracy. Cleek,cleek went the frightened mouse.
    Ach come on now Gleber2, when did you ever listen to the sensitive and wise? You are your own man you keep telling me one of the unenlightened, or so you say.
    I dared to dismiss this consiracy theory whilst in this thread and was virtually accused of being a member of an Orger's clique, I am now begining to suspect there is a trio, not far from this thread that could to some seem like clique. Just cannot think of a suitable name for the alleged clique
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

Quote Originally Posted by golach
    Ach come on now Gleber2, when did you ever listen to the sensitive and wise? You are your own man you keep telling me one of the unenlightened, or so you say.
    I dared to dismiss this consiracy theory whilst in this thread and was virtually accused of being a member of an Orger's clique, I am now begining to suspect there is a trio, not far from this thread that could to some seem like clique. Just cannot think of a suitable name for the alleged clique
    O unenlightened one, kindly explain you allegations, I'm, like Prince Charles, all ears.
    In the image of God? You must be joking!

14 storey scaffolding in Milton Keynes.... only part collapsed and it took 10-20 seconds to do so and not at free fall it is reported it incrementally came down.... hhmmm... WTC 2 ... 1100 storey in 8.4 seconds... steel and concrete.

Quote Originally Posted by golach
    You got accused of being a member of an orger's clique because you said:

I was not making it personal, just disproving your theory, but if you want to make it personal, I am willing to go head to head with you.......because I am sure I have more supporters in CCWS than you have
    You admitted it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gleber2
    Hey Fred, are you part of a conspiracy to expose conspiracy. I'll join.
    No, I'm not a part of anything, I wanted to be an individualist when I was younger but they wouldn't let me join.

I think it is already accepted by most people who have looked at the facts that the official version of events is pure fiction but up until recently the mainstream media didn't want to know, too much to lose by upsetting the White house, none of them wanted to be the only network not invited to press conferences anymore but that's slowly changing. There was going to be a segment on CNN's Showbiz Tonight program last night on the 9/11 coverup but they couldn't get anyone to give an opposing viewpoint, as how they tried they couldn't get anyone to defend the official version of events so it had to be cancelled.

I notice the WTC discussion has developed one of the traditional characteristics of a groundless conspiracy, namely endless discussion of explanations for a particular fact which *isn't* a fact. We keep hearing that the WTC towers fell in 8.3 or 8.4 seconds, which would be approximately the time a frefalling body would take to drop from 1100 feet (assuming no air resistance or a really dense object). Various theories such as explosive charges are then posited to explain this. But the first tower took close to 20 seconds to collapse, not 8.3.
    Last edited by George Brims; 13-Apr-06 at 19:24.

Quote Originally Posted by George Brims
    I notice the WTC discussion has developed one of the traditional characteristics of a groundless conspiracy, namely endless discussion of explanations for a particular fact which *isn't* a fact. We keep hearing that the WTC towers fell in 8.3 or 8.4 seconds, which would be approximately the time a frefalling body would take to drop from 1100 feet (assuming no air resistance or a really dense object). Various theories such as explosive charges are then posited to explain this. But the first tower took close to 20 seconds to collapse, not 8.3.
    I don't know where you get your information from but when I read Dr Griffith's paper he estimated 12 to 15 seconds and the evidence for freefall was based on debris outside the building perimiter falling at the same speed as debris inside the building perimiter on the video. Even at 20 seconds that would be a lot faster than could be explained by the official pancake theory but still consistent with a controlled demolition.

You judge for yourself, the video is at http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...37441151&q=WTC
    and there is a timer on it. You can keep pressing the pause button to watch it a bit at a time, is the debris thrown out of the building falling at about the same rate as the building? How long does it take the building to collapse?

Minor fires in floors 7 & 12 of WTC7 ... when looking at the collapse of WTC7 from both available angles. The penthouse collapses in first before the rest of the building (on the 47th floor)

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112